ForumsNewsiOS App Version 2.3 : Reassignment and subtask improvements

iOS App Version 2.3 : Reassignment and subtask improvements
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 25, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
This is a small update to our iOS app that add two improvements for Pro subscribers. More updates on the way soon.

✔ You can now reassign tasks to your collaborators when syncing with a Toodledo Pro account. To access, click on the Action menu when viewing a task.
✔ If you use subtasks via a Toodledo Pro account, you can now promote subtasks to regular tasks. To access, click on the Action menu when viewing a task.

App Store

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.
RostaR

Posted: Jul 25, 2012
This is great and it does work...only if there was also the SHARE option ... or am I missing something when I am not able to find a way on how to keep track on tasks I assigned to others?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 26, 2012
This is our first step towards more collaboration tools in the app. For now, it can only do reassignment. Sharing and tracking assigned tasks is coming in the future.
RostaR

Posted: Jul 26, 2012
Score: 2 Reference
This is our first step towards more collaboration tools in the app...

Great, cannot wait for next ones...while you are at IT (adding functions to action menu), could you also add "Task type" functionality? I mean something similar to ToDo iPad app (or DGT GTD on Android), where one can determine whether a task is a call, e-mail, visit or whatever
psurajb_1310545826

Posted: Aug 12, 2012
Score: 4 Reference
OH MY GOD, indentation is the critical requirement here!.. as a pro subsciber we dont have indentation in the app. Whats even more shocking is not only pro subscribers pay for the pro account but also extra for the app. I dont mind paying but indentation of subtaksks is one of the critical reasons to go pro.. where is it in the ios app?
mewainwr

Posted: Aug 21, 2012
I am a visual person and want on the IOS to be able to add a picture to a task. Maybe for Pro version?
Xxx_2

Posted: Sep 06, 2012
A long time I not see new significatively implementations in iPhone version (many were requested by users so far...) except minor tweaks and fixes. The Toodledo was abandoning development on that platform and focusing on the corporate market? Thanks por attention...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 06, 2012
We have not abandoned development of the iPhone app. We have released a number of improvements this year, including the timer, twitter, searching in note body, in-app purchase of extra sounds, retina graphics, russian language, collapsable dividers, reassigning tasks, promoting subtasks, etc. We have more improvements on the way this year.
Xxx_2

Posted: Sep 07, 2012
Well... I think I have exaggerated in my statement, sometimes we get a little anxious with news ... keep up the good work! Best regards...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.