ForumsNewsFile Attachments Upgrade (Dropbox, Outlines, Notes, ...)

File Attachments Upgrade (Dropbox, Outlines, Notes, ...)
sprouty76

Posted: Jul 10, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
As somebody who doesn't need to be able to attach images, videos etc and therefore has no use for the 10Gb of storage (outlines wouldn't be using that space at all), I think I'll give it a miss.

Being able to store the URL of outlines from the same site isn't really worth an extra $15 a year to me, I'll just put it in the notes.

Really not sure why linking to an outline is being treated the same as uploading a pic or video, storing it and linking to that, if anything I can see it harming take-up of outlines. But that's your choice, I guess.
gaylon

Posted: Jul 11, 2013
Import from OPML format would be extremely convenient for me - then I can import my CarbonFin and BrainForest outlines. Would love to have them all in one tool.
Plus, as per several mentions,Outlines for iOS would clinch it. Already a Pro Plus user, but this would add to the overall happiness factor ;).
JCarl

Posted: Jul 14, 2013
Jake,

Would it be possible to add Box.com to your upload menu options. In addition, what would be fabulous is to add the same menu to the URL as both Dropbox and Box give addresses at the file level this would allow dynamic updating.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 15, 2013
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 17, 2013
Evernote, Box.com and Instagram are now options for uploading file attachments.
vivendom.budget

Posted: Jul 18, 2013
Jake,

Would it be possible to link whatsapp chats to your atachment menu options?

Would it be possible to link google drive docs to your atachment menu options?
Now you can upload google drive docs but why not just linking it instead off uploading it.

Thank you
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 18, 2013
Thanks for the suggestions. We'll look into it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.