ForumsNewsToodledo iOS8 Update + Sharing + Outlines

Toodledo iOS8 Update + Sharing + Outlines
BDWatson

Posted: Jan 12, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Jake -

I know that in most cases there is nothing that can be done about Apple's delay during the review process, but it's been well over a month now since you submitted the new update. It seems to me that the update slipped through the cracks. Is there anything that you can do to bring this to Apple's attention?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If there was something that I could do to speed up Apple's review of our update, I would do it. I have contacted Apple twice and have not gotten a response.
BDWatson

Sorry, I absolutely did not mean to imply that you were sitting on your hands. I guess I am just really anxious to get my hands on the iPhone 6 optimizations and can't understand why it's taking Apple so long. No offense intended.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 13, 2015
It is released now :)
JMStahl

Posted: Jan 13, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Overall looks good. I am having an issue where it thinks it is tomorrow and is marking all items due today as overdue. Is it the app or my device?

Also, are there any plans to make the widget interactive (e.g. mark tasks complete in the widget)?

This message was edited Jan 13, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 14, 2015
We have been able to reproduce the bug and we are working on a fix ASAP. It appears to only be a display error with calculating which section a task is in when viewing a list. If you look at the task's details it will be correct. You can add/edit tasks and they will store their date correctly and sync correctly. The only thing that appears to be wrong is that they show up in the wrong section when viewing a list. Additionally, this bug only affects people in certain timezones at certain times of the day.

We have determined that this is a bug that crept in when we converted our app over to 64bit (an Apple requirement).

We will get a fix out as soon as possible. In the meantime, please do not trust the due-date displayed when viewing a list. You can tap on a task to see it's true due-date.
shelbyp

Posted: Jan 15, 2015
I have tested the app on Iphone and it works, however I see that in the IOS app in the habits section we cannot have decimal numbers. This was fixed on the website, but not on the app. Would be nice if you could slip in a fix when you fix the display bug.

Regards,
shelby

This message was edited Jan 15, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 15, 2015
The app will always lag a bit behind the website because of the lengthly review process that app updates have to go through, but we'll get it in there as soon as we can.
ccoronel_1319146542

Posted: Jan 16, 2015
Based on how long it takes to get bugs like these fixed and how long the app store takes to review bug corrections; when you you expect that there will be an update in which "wrong due-date displayed when viewing a list" bug is corrected?

Thanks.
AA

Posted: Jan 16, 2015
I agree that this ("Today" tasks being displayed as "Overdue", "Tomorrow" as "Today", and the day after tomorrow, as "Tomorrow") is a nasty bug. It's confusing to a degree where I now prefer to call up Toodledo's main site in my iPhone browser. I have kept Toodledo's app on the previous version on one of my iPads, so that I can at least enjoy a bug-free experience there.

Apple is very tardy about approving apps, but it's always especially bad around Christmas. Apple's review staff takes a 19-day holiday break each Christmas, or something like that. Let's hope it won't take as long the next time around. Also, I believe Apple offer an expedited review process for fixing critical bugs. Although this "Today" bug perhaps isn't "critical", it sure is pretty serious.

Overall, I'm very happy with the newest additions in Toodledo, especially now Habits. Getting Lists in the Toodledo apps would be great as well.

This message was edited Jan 16, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 19, 2015
Our previous review by Apple took 32 days. We asked for an expedited review this time. We'll see. Hopefully soon. It would be nice if it was like Android or the web where bugs can be fixed in minutes instead of weeks, but unfortunately, these are the rules of the App Store.
J

Posted: Jan 19, 2015
Version 3.2.10 now available from the iTunes store.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 20, 2015
Yes, it is fixed now.
eyv

Posted: Jan 29, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Now that the bugs are ironed out, I love the new update! I can see so much more stuff on my larger screen.

This message was edited Jan 29, 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.