ForumsNewsIntroducing Smart Quick Add

Introducing Smart Quick Add
atmendez

Posted: Mar 15, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Does anyone know the smart add shortcut for "No Date"? I have the default set to "Today," but some tasks I want to add without a date. I have tried the following without success:

/no date
/nodate

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 15, 2016
This isn't possible right now, but it's on our todo list.
bw101564

Posted: Apr 15, 2016
Score: 2 Reference
I wonder why the smart add syntax doesn't follow the email syntax? unless there is some technical problem this seems like an oversight. using the drop down is an improvement but doesn't compare in ease and speed of the email syntax.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The main problem with the email syntax is that most people find it difficult to remember all those special symbols. Also, those symbols become unavailable for use in the rest of the task. For example you can't make task called "Pay $500 rent" because the $ symbol is the special symbol used for setting a status.
mcder017

Supporting purveyor and boydston01's comments that when I type a day of the week, please presume I mean the NEXT time that day arrives (so if today is Wednesday and I type /Tue then I mean next Tuesday, not yesterday). I really like the smart add feature, thanks again for adding it.

This message was edited Apr 15, 2016.
boydston01

Posted: Apr 18, 2016
Yes, it's such a great feature. For me, though, it is unusable because of that little detail. Apparently, I think in those terms (next Sunday...) a lot when setting dates.
Andrew_18

Posted: Apr 28, 2016
I love this feature! Thanks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.