ForumsNewsToodledo Roadmap Update

Toodledo Roadmap Update
vicki.rossler

Posted: Jul 07, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the update - I was wondering why we didn't hear from you.

I really hope that persistent reminders and ability to postpone will be coming soon. This is the main reason why I'm looking into other to-do apps. If I get a reminder at the wrong time and don't have time to deal with the task, I really need to be reminded again later.
gchase3

Posted: Jul 21, 2016
Score: 1 Reference
Any updates or approx. ETA? The issues with the Iphone App (ex. can't snooze reminders) are really problematic, but don't want to give up on Toodledoo if hope is on the horizon.
Tripper

Also curious on an ETA for Tasks -- hoping for solid material design, smooth real-time UI, and consistency across all platforms.

Until then, I'm revisiting Wunderlist and Todoist -- they both lack some feature granularity, but their UI and UX make day-to-day operation easy enough in comparison that I can honestly say I feel a difference day-to-day. Easier to bounce in and out, manage, and ultimately *accomplish* to-do's because of it. That's something I can't just ignore any more, as it feeds into the direct reason why one uses these tools in the first place.

I plan on giving ToodleDo the next "refresh" to hopefully pull level in that regard. Thanks for all your work, Jake and co.
Trip

This message was edited Jul 21, 2016.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We are making good progress. The website (desktop and mobile) is probably 80% complete. The iOS app is probably 60% complete. The Android app probably 40% complete. We'll have a public beta of the new task's section soon.
Tripper

Thanks for the quick update Jake. Fingers crossed. :)
Chen Bin

Score: 2 Reference
I am using Markdown for a few years to write my own notes. The current notes section supports more or less the most frequent HTML tags for the basic functionalities of Markdown.

Will you consider to incorporate Markdown in the Notes section (Or even in the Task notes field)? that will be great improvement to the note taking speed.

thanks.
mariasmiles

Posted: Jul 26, 2016
+1 Thanks for the sub-update. I've loved TD for years, and incorporate it into my PI cal app. Excited to see the next iterations! Keep up the great work!!

~maria
Tripper

Posted: Aug 04, 2016
Jake - Pretty please, may we see a screenshot glimpse and/or mockup of what the new Tasks UI will look like? :-) Thanks again for your efforts!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 04, 2016
Its still in development, so any screenshots I shared would look broken. We are really close though, so please be patient for a little longer. We're making great progress.

FYI: This is mostly a "under the hood" redesign. It would probably be more accurate to call it a "re-engineering". We are taking the opportunity to clean up and redesign a few elements of the Task section, but in general it will be very familiar looking when we are done.
Salgud

Posted: Aug 05, 2016
Posted by Jake:
but in general it will be very familiar looking when we are done.

Great! Glad to hear it.
Tripper

Posted: Aug 05, 2016
Thanks for the info! Appreciate the transparency and promptness about exactly what's planned and where you're at.
Cheers for now.
matanln

Posted: Aug 14, 2016
Ahh nevemind.

This message was edited Aug 14, 2016.
elysee

Posted: Aug 19, 2016
Will the new update already contain task encryption as planned or has further work to be done to implement this?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 19, 2016
We are laying the groundwork for this with the new work we are doing.
melchizW

Posted: Aug 24, 2016
any update on iOS app ? will it be updated when iOS 10 is released
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 24, 2016
We're working on it as fast as we can.
melchizW

Posted: Aug 25, 2016
thanks Jake, much appreciated !
Christoph Dollis

Posted: Aug 30, 2016
Please add saved searches to the Android app. Android is huge and growing and Toodledo does saved searches better than anybody. However, more and more work is done on mobile, not desktop.
jreese802

Posted: Sep 11, 2016
Sounds great Jake! I work in software testing/QA so hit me up if I could be of service during a beta testing period.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 12, 2016
Anyone who wants to be a beta tester should sign up here:

https://www.toodledo.com/info/beta.php

We'll send out an announcement when its time to test. Shouldn't be much longer now.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.