ForumsNewsToodledo Unscheduled Maintenance

Toodledo Unscheduled Maintenance
jzamoras

Posted: Oct 26, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
2do app for android is not working for me.
jbenedeti

Posted: Nov 04, 2018
I love and use Toodledo all day. I always switch to the new layout. In the new layout I created filters to show me all active tasks today, tomorrow, in 1 day, 2, 3 all the way to 14. The filters are no longer working showing no tasks that day. I go back the original layout, they do show, the filters work.

Can you please see why this is happening. This occurred a long time ago and eventually someone fixed it. Thanks!
J. O. D.

Posted: Nov 04, 2018
Are you sure tasks are not hidden by filtering (the big eye icon in upper right corner)? When I cannot see my tasks, it's because the filter is set to hide a context, future tasks or anything like that. Other than that, my saved searches do always work. Maybe try clearing the browser cache and completely reload Toodledo too.

Posted by jbenedeti:
I love and use Toodledo all day. I always switch to the new layout. In the new layout I created filters to show me all active tasks today, tomorrow, in 1 day, 2, 3 all the way to 14. The filters are no longer working showing no tasks that day. I go back the original layout, they do show, the filters work.

Can you please see why this is happening. This occurred a long time ago and eventually someone fixed it. Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.