ForumsNewsiPhone app updated with Landscape

iPhone app updated with Landscape
nate

Posted: Sep 01, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I'll add another feature suggestion. I frequently use the iPhone to add a series of simple todos (think shopping list). It would be great to have something like the Multiple Tasks view in the web app. Basically a big text field where I can put one task on each line and have them all go into a folder.

Love the app, and keep the updates coming!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion.
Rob G

I am using iPhone 3.0.1 and ToodleDo 1.5.3 and the third option in Settings/General is 'Lock Rotation'. An earlier post said that Landscape mode should be the third option.
Anders

If you turn off Lock Rotation, that means the app will go into landscape when you tilt it sideways.
rstraker

Posted: Sep 09, 2009
Posted by Anders:
First make sure you are running the latest version by going to Settings->About. It should be version 1.5.3.
If so, you should have three different settings in the app under General, the third being landscape. I can't imagine the iPhone OS 3.0.1 update would have changed anything since it was only an SMS patch, but I can't say for sure because iPods, like mine, didn't get that update.

Thanks, Anders.

I checked and, sure enough, the version was 1.5.2 -- even though I'd been using 1.5.3 and enjoying the landscape before it inexplicably went back to 1.5.2.

And App Store said all my apps were up to date... so I deleted and reinstalled the app. Presto.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.