ForumsNewsWe’re Back

We’re Back
oletros

Posted: Mar 31, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by chrisxie94:
Glad to see you guys back. The Android App has been upgraded on March 18, but when will the iOS App get its upgrade? It has not been upgraded for THREE years! It is so UGLY on iPhone X and the later devices!

No, the Android app was just updated with a minor thing that broke syncing. It is the same old app
bgreiner

Posted: Mar 31, 2020
Hello,

this morning I got a testflight notification, that a new beta for toodledo is available.

I was so happy and installed it.

BUT I could see it for about a second (looks like the old app with support for larger screens of newer iPhones and NO dark mode) and after about one second it crashed. Every time I try to open the new app it crashes instantly. A new installation did not bring any improvement. I am very disappointed. I was waiting and hoping so long for a new app with support for larger screens and Dark Mode support...
Anant G.

Posted: Apr 01, 2020
Posted by bgreiner:
Hello,

this morning I got a testflight notification, that a new beta for toodledo is available.

BUT I could see it for about a second (looks like the old app with support for larger screens of newer iPhones and NO dark mode) and after about one second it crashed. Every time I try to open the new app it crashes instantly. A new installation did not bring any improvement. I am very disappointed. I was waiting and hoping so long for a new app with support for larger screens and Dark Mode support...

Here is the update : https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/27637/0/new-ios-toodledo-beta-release.html. iPad layout & Support of Dark Mode will come in next update. It was throwing an error when put into production. Will roll out an update soon once that is fixed :)

Apart from this we are also re-doing the whole app in Swift (new codebase for iOS) which will fix lot of performance and design issues.
bgreiner

Hello,

the new update is starting now.

Finally it is the app with support for the larger screen of my iPhone Xs Max. That is really great!

I will test it now. If I find anything I will let you know.

I am really waiting for the next releases with dark mode support and so on.

Thank you very much!

This message was edited Apr 01, 2020.
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Posted by KBC1-Gold-Active:

Click on this link to join this independent discussion group on SLACK... https://tinyurl.com/rbn4hyb

Hi KBC1-Gold

Without having been invited to participate in this Slack workspace, how do we participate?

Thanks!
jimk222

Score: 1 Reference
Posted by Ob-La-Di+ruben:
Posted by KBC1-Gold-Active:

Click on this link to join this independent discussion group on SLACK... https://tinyurl.com/rbn4hyb

Hi KBC1-Gold

Without having been invited to participate in this Slack workspace, how do we participate?

Thanks!

Thanks for sending this note, I too have been wondering how to join, as I have been using Slack for years and have several workspaces I can't seem to figure out how to log into this work space for Slack.
Jim
jzamoras

Posted: Apr 08, 2020
I'm waiting for zenkit todo add toddledo (or csv) import to jump ship. Tired of waiting... 10 yr paying user.
c5000nc

Posted by jzamoras:
I'm waiting for zenkit todo add toddledo (or csv) import to jump ship. Tired of waiting... 10 yr paying user.

ZenKit already imports CSV. Not sure about their new ToDo, but the full ZenKit may be better anyway.
jzamoras

Posted by c5000nc:
Posted by jzamoras:

ZenKit already imports CSV. Not sure about their new ToDo, but the full ZenKit may be better anyway.

I tried zenkit full. It's a bit of overkill for me, I prefer the simpler one.
oletros

Posted: Apr 11, 2020
Posted by Anant G.:
Posted by bgreiner:
Hello,

Here is the update : https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/27637/0/new-ios-toodledo-beta-release.html. iPad layout & Support of Dark Mode will come in next update. It was throwing an error when put into production. Will roll out an update soon once that is fixed :)

Apart from this we are also re-doing the whole app in Swift (new codebase for iOS) which will fix lot of performance and design issues.

Android app missing in action it seems
wikoff

The Android app is currently broken on Samsung Galaxy S9.
Immediately crashes after login.
dobul

I've been a subscriber since 2009, my current subscription expires in 55 days. I'm not likely to renew, at least for a paid version. Haven't seen any improvement in the product to justify my investment.
jzamoras

Posted by dobul:
I've been a subscriber since 2009, my current subscription expires in 55 days. I'm not likely to renew, at least for a paid version. Haven't seen any improvement in the product to justify my investment.

the irony, I have a toodledo task "look for another task manager" 90 days before my sub expires.
oletros

Posted: Apr 12, 2020
Posted by wikoff:
The Android app is currently broken on Samsung Galaxy S9.
Immediately crashes after login.

Yes, and is still the same old, ugly and outdated app, not the fancy modern one they said would be released in beta at the end of March
Jos35

Posted: Apr 12, 2020
Posted by jdreed99:
I abandoned Toodledo after ten years, during which time I recommended the product to many others.

How can we possibly trust this company with all the promises that we've heard? As other posters have said, we will believe it when we see it.

Even if you make good on all the things you're saying now, I feel Toodledo completely burned us long-time customers when you jacked up the cost for us but offered bargain lifetime subscriptions to new customers. I will not even consider returning to doing business with this company without some kind of similar deal.

—> Just curious; what tool are you using instead of toodledo?
oletros

Posted: Apr 15, 2020
Posted by Anant G.:
So I assure you, from now on you’ll see a steady stream of communications and updates from us, starting with this month’s blog update (see link).

And you’ll see a steady stream of app updates too.

One month and a half later, silence.

This message was edited Apr 15, 2020.
bgreiner

Posted: Apr 16, 2020
Posted by oletros:
Posted by Anant G.:
So I assure you, from now on you’ll see a steady stream of communications and updates from us, starting with this month’s blog update (see link).

And you’ll see a steady stream of app updates too.

One month and a half later, silence.

@ Anant

Could you please give us some updates!

When will we see another (beta) update?

Will it then have:
a) new layout
b) dark mode support
?

Thanks and stay healthy!
jzamoras

Posted: Apr 20, 2020
FYI, taskangel will develop an android app which will sync using icloud or toodledo.
tmercier57

Posted: Apr 21, 2020
While you're making promises, please do something about what currently passes for "customer service". My subscription was terminated after my CC on file had been compromised late last year. I paid using a new card, received the .pdf receipt, was able to use the premium features of the app for two days, but then received a second notice that my subscription had expired, so again my access became limited, having been relegated to the Purgatory of Toodledo's FREE account. That was six days ago. But e-mails have gone unanswered, and now my service ticket remains in the queue untouched.

Somebody in this company needs to get their sh*t together.
beertell

Posted: Apr 21, 2020
Posted by jzamoras:
Posted by dobul:

the irony, I have a toodledo task "look for another task manager" 90 days before my sub expires.

Hey for you guys leaving, be sure to also remove your credit card and not just cancel your subscription. I cancelled mine months ago because I switched Task Managers. Luckily my old card was stolen and I never updated in in my subscription settings. They still tried to charge me this month. They tried every day for a couple of weeks and blasted me with emails everyday. Even though I answered the request for comment, they continued to try and charge me. I think the only thing they are good at is money grubbing.

I have kept my account on the free subscription and still lurk on the forums occasionally hoping they will fix/update Toodledo. $my.hopes = $null :(
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.