ForumsNewsWe’re Back

We’re Back
Ellembee

Posted: Apr 27, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
I was afraid of this a few months ago when I found how difficult they made it to cancel. You are automatically put on auto-renew with no other choices than to auto-renew or cancel. After too much time, I figured out how to cancel, but I can't find anyway to remove the credit card on file (pretty shady if you ask me). You are only able to enter new credit card information.
olivier.streichenberger

Posted: Apr 27, 2020
Hi Anant,
One thing isn't working anymore is the capacity to have your task add to Outlook Calendar. I don't know why it isn't working anymore but it's a real drag. Could you have a fix on this please. A very long-term user, who may have to consider another way of keeping me productive if I can't have Task appointment in calendar, which is the best way for being efficient !
Thks in advance,
Olivier
olivier.streichenberger

Posted: Apr 29, 2020
Hi Anant,
It came back with a new calendar, and it's now working with Outlook again. Thks
GEHalker

Posted: Apr 30, 2020
My biggest request for the IOS apps is to improve the lists. The filter does not work at all on the iPhone and is very difficult to use on the iPad. it is also questionable at times whether I am really "adding" or updating a row when I attempt those operations. Not a great confidence builder.
bgreiner

Posted: May 01, 2020
Posted by Anant G.:
Okay everybody, we’re back! This is Anant Gupta the acting CEO.

I am so sorry for our lack of communication—I feel so badly. We had some management changes, and I came in to get things back on track.

And we’ve succeeded! We now have a 6-person dev team in place, and we’ve started making progress on the apps. They’ll be released soon.

So I assure you, from now on you’ll see a steady stream of communications and updates from us, starting with this month’s blog update (see link).

And you’ll see a steady stream of app updates too.

So tell me, what does Toodledo need to do next to regain our customer focus and momentum? What information do you need? What technology changes do you want? I’ll see what I can do.

Anant

Hi Anant,

sorry, but I am really disappointed...

You promised again and again and nothing happened.

No new blog post since beginning of march.

No new app updates.

No new layout with dark mode.

No reply to the current bugs.

I really would like to trust you and stay with toodledo. But at the moment I am not sure...

Regards
jtpeterson2010

Please, please, please at least take this page down until you actually do have a functional Apple Watch app: https://www.toodledo.com/info/applewatch.php

It is deceiving and sends a bad message about the company, IMHO. There is no Apple Watch app. One of the reasons I finally decided to purchase an Apple Watch last October was because I saw this page claiming that there is one. I was very disappointed to find out that there isn't. I've been using Toodledo for 10+ years. I've since switched to using simple reminder lists on the native iOS because it integrates seamlessly with the Apple Watch, and then I can leave my phone at home if I want/need to.
olivier.streichenberger

Posted by olivier.streichenberger:
Hi Anant,

Hi Anant,
It isn't updating as it used to do. Hence could you please restore this functionality. The fact that you don't reply to any post and that nothing is happening is very disturbing for a long time user like me. I don't want to change my system for task but I am puzzled....! When is the Android new interface scheduled ?
Olivier
Anant G.

Posted: May 02, 2020
Hi Anant,

Hi Anant,
It isn't updating as it used to do. Hence could you please restore this functionality. The fact that you don't reply to any post and that nothing is happening is very disturbing for a long time user like me. I don't want to change my system for task but I am puzzled....! When is the Android new interface scheduled ?
Olivier

Can you reach out to me at [email protected] and I will look into this. Android new interface is scheduled by end of May.
oletros

Posted: May 03, 2020
Posted by Anant G.:
Android new interface is scheduled by end of May.

Two months a no single post in the vblog or foruim, promised the beta for end for March

Do you really think anybody ccan trust you?
Laurence_1573215849

I share some of the frustration, but I think they are trying. They did push out a beta in end March, but that caused problems (it would crash on mind). It looks like (though getting a direct explanation is always great) that they rolled it back rather quickly. So at least to me, it's working fine now.
aleding

Score: 4 Reference
DISCLAIMER: If anything I mentioned below has been done, then apologies for restating. I do not review every single post on these forums so not privy to every single action that has taken place......

############

Hi Anant --- things you \ team can do for we the users in order to gain \ revive \ grow user trust and drive higher usage and subscriptions:

(1) Offer a reduced subscription plan for at least the next year or so; especially for previous and long time users (i.e. over 3y or so). I would offer this for everyone or maybe tiered meaning one level for new and another deeper discount for longer term users.

(2) Publish a road map WITH DATES...and under-promise \ over-deliver on these dates. Do NOT put anything down that you know cannot be met. FORSEE the outcome --- No excuse for failures to hit targets.

(3) For all FRs, publish a dispo for each of these even if not going to be implemented. Having a suggestion just end up in a blackhole --- especially when more than one user suggests it --- is frankly just lame. We're all adults here and if someone has an FR that doesn't make the cut then so be it --- I'm sure we can handle it.

(4) However, when considering FRs and the roadmap, listen to your users as they are your best resource re: making TD as good and better than what it has been.

(5) Ensure constant & vigilant communication with the users groups via all communication channels but most importantly via these forums. This is the largest bang for the buck so to speak in terms of hitting both individualized and group outreach.

(6) And last but definitely not least --- DELIVER.

If you can do the above, then I believe you will go a long toward restoring TD credibility and hopefully take it to a new level.

This message was edited May 03, 2020.
oletros

Posted: May 04, 2020
Score: 2 Reference
Posted by Laurence_1573215849:
I share some of the frustration, but I think they are trying. They did push out a beta in end March, but that caused problems (it would crash on mind). It looks like (though getting a direct explanation is always great) that they rolled it back rather quickly. So at least to me, it's working fine now.

Eh, no, it was a beta with the old interface.Not the promised redesigned app.
aleding

Posted: May 09, 2020
I posted a list of suggestions in response to TD mgmt's query about "what they can do" which was then summarily down-voted. While possible this was a fellow TD user, I presume it was actually the TD mgmt. folks which, if so, is just more confirmation how dead this app really is...

I wonder if Jake is laughing, crying, or vacillating between the two...or maybe just doesn't care anymore since they sold it off (pretty sure it's the last one)...
Laurence_1573215849

Posted: May 11, 2020
I can imagine that the lack of responses from Toodledo team is frustrating. I checked your posts and those were pretty detailed suggestions/feedback points.
bgreiner

Posted: May 12, 2020
Posted by Anant G.:

Android new interface is scheduled by end of May.

Can you please show us pictures of the new interface layout for the iOS and Android apps. This would give you more credibility, because you did not post new information even though you promised again and again.

Thanks.
kkayacan

Posted: May 15, 2020
Android app automatic sync seems to be not working anymore. It only syncs when I open the app.
c5000nc

Posted: May 16, 2020
Score: 1 Reference
For perspective, here is the ZenKit ChangeLog. They have a great product already, but are constantly improving it.

Something as simple as this from Anant & Co would be simple and valuable.

No need to communicate directly with users, and no need for promises.

Just post updates, changes, improvements when you have them.

https://public.zenkit.com/i/BlZOqywun/WSinQkTU0/4013?v=i53XOILPJr&hide=workspaceLists

Additionally, keep the Roadmap and Feature Requests up to date.
jzamoras

Posted: May 16, 2020
To anyone interested, I managed to export succesfully toodledo to ticktick. You will need to export as ICS file. You will lose folders but date/time will be ok. I´m planning to move out 90 days before my subscription expires.
bgreiner

Posted: May 20, 2020
Sorry guys, for me there is no trust anymore. I will switch to TickTick.

Bye
tjgraf_tasks

Posted: May 20, 2020
Score: 1 Reference
If you are looking at TickTick as an alternative (where I eventually landed) this does a good job of laying out some of the functionality. It has taken time for me to get it where I wanted it (just like Toodledo took me years to perfect my system), but I'm really enjoying Kanban boards customized for each list, built in pomodoro timer, and arranging unassigned task from the calendar view...

6 Apps I Use Every Day to be Productive

This message was edited May 20, 2020.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.