ForumsNewsiOS 3.4.2 Update

iOS 3.4.2 Update
Anant G.

Posted: Jul 26, 2020
Score: 2 Reference
Hello all,
Thanks for all your feedback on the last update of Toodledo's iOS app. We are working on rolling out a more stable version in app store asap.

You can download the new beta version from here : https://testflight.apple.com/join/YV3Mvh12

For downloading the beta version, you have to download Testflight app from appstore and then open above URL in safari.

Here is the beta version of the app which solves most of the bugs reported to us :
* Synchronization issue on iPads.
* Synchronization issue when account has more than 10,000 tasks.
* Notes scroll issue in Notes and tasks section.
* Priority labels on tasks.
* Speeding up the sync.
* Some small layout bugs.
* Sorting issue

Open Bugs:
* Hotlist settings are currently synced from website and it overrides the settings on the app.

Let us know if you see any other bugs on the app.
cj

Posted: Jul 27, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
Huge big sigh of relief!

Thanks for working so hard to make it right.
Allan

Posted: Jul 27, 2020
waiting with bated breath
Anant G.

Posted: Jul 29, 2020
Score: 1 Reference
There are still some bugs and crash reports that we got from our users. We are working on them and will update the link again in few days.

Thank you for all the feedback.
mark_1337909683

Posted: Jul 30, 2020
Current Toodledo beta AND iOS Beta 3

The postings here do not correspond to my installation.

Although I said (through Test-flight) a few days ago that the problem of tasks NOT updating was resolved by an uninstall/re-install, that was incorrect.

Yes, the problem did cease but just for the one time sync post install. Since then tasks continue to not sync. As stated previously, the Toodledo website tasks correctly correspond with my desktop Outlook tasks. The (my) problem is between your website and my iOS install.

Is anyone else using the iOS Beta along with the Toodledo beta?

Kindly reply so I know whether to continue your beta or not.

Mark
cj

Posted: Jul 30, 2020
the very first thing
Hotlist is "off"
showing future tasks (even though I have "Show" marked as hidden) - so now instead of a 30 item hotlist I have a 300 item hotlist.
tom

Posted: Aug 03, 2020
I have Version 3.4.1 on an iPhone X. I have several long entries in the Notes section and I can't scroll. It's weird: The note opens at the end of the list and as long as I don't take my finger off the screen and "crawl" upward, the note will eventually scroll to the top line. Of course, as soon as I release my finger off the screen, the note rolls to the bottom of the screen again. Frustrating.
Allan

Posted: Aug 04, 2020
I am having problems deleting some tasks with the Beta. Tasks that have a check mark.

This message was edited Aug 04, 2020.
coachmac

Posted: Sep 14, 2020
The search function is not working well yet (at least if you have many many tasks) because it is too slow 1) to get all the tasks 2) to tape what you search.
Allan

Posted: Sep 15, 2020
I do not see anyone from toodledo responding. Just saying.
trrycvngh

Posted: Sep 22, 2020
The Search function is not working for me. If I search for tasks completed between August 1 and August 30, I get nothing. Is this being addressed?

Posted by Anant G.:
Hello all,
Thanks for all your feedback on the last update of Toodledo's iOS app. We are working on rolling out a more stable version in app store asap.

You can download the new beta version from here : https://testflight.apple.com/join/YV3Mvh12

For downloading the beta version, you have to download Testflight app from appstore and then open above URL in safari.

Here is the beta version of the app which solves most of the bugs reported to us :
* Synchronization issue on iPads.
* Synchronization issue when account has more than 10,000 tasks.
* Notes scroll issue in Notes and tasks section.
* Priority labels on tasks.
* Speeding up the sync.
* Some small layout bugs.
* Sorting issue

Open Bugs:
* Hotlist settings are currently synced from website and it overrides the settings on the app.

Let us know if you see any other bugs on the app.

This message was edited Sep 22, 2020.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.