ForumsNewsToodledo iPhone app updated to version 1.5.5

Toodledo iPhone app updated to version 1.5.5
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 10, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
On the iPhone, repeating tasks will appear immediately below the completed task if you have "sync on edit" enabled. If the filters would have hidden that task, then you will need to refresh the list. If you don't like this, you can turn "sync on edit" off.
PetrV

Posted: Dec 13, 2009
Hello I like you app very much! Any chance to get saved searches on iPhone? Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 13, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
thpope

Posted: Dec 14, 2009
Posted by Toodledo:
On the iPhone, repeating tasks will appear immediately below the completed task if you have "sync on edit" enabled. If the filters would have hidden that task, then you will need to refresh the list. If you don't like this, you can turn "sync on edit" off.
I like the security of "sync on edit" but I don't like the behavior of the new repeating task appearing in the filtered view. Unless you or someone can explain why this would be desired, I would like to suggest that the view auto-refreshes so the new task doesn't show. Right now, it's an annoyance for me.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 14, 2009
We decided to have it repeat visually, because this was a good indication that it was repeated successfully. We got requests for this type of feedback. We may make this a user preference. In the meantime, you can just tap the sort or filter button twice to refresh the view.
PetrV

Posted: Dec 16, 2009
Posted by Toodledo:

Does it mean yes? When?

:-)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 16, 2009
It's on the to-do list, but we don't comment on timelines.
EJToll

Posted: Dec 17, 2009
Could there be a way to tie Outlook categories to the tags? That would make life really easy for me, and others I suspect.

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 18, 2009
You'll have to ask the developer of the Outlook sync application, since he would be the one building that functionality.

http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/Default.aspx
David

Posted: Dec 26, 2009
Is there any chance you could simplify the UI a bit? Appigo's todo and the new 2do apps have a much cleaner UI and takes lesser taps to view all the features. Toodledo has definitely come a long way but there's still to much swiping to view each feature imo. I would really prefer to use Toodledo because it has the best syncing methods :)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 27, 2009
gadgetgirlkim

Posted: Jan 03, 2010
Suggestion for future update of Toodledo iPhone app. I'd really like to see the subtasks nested on the Toodledo iPhone app. Not a huge priority or anything. I do appreciate that I can at least set the filter to have them nested and then look them up so that there aren't so many in the main list.
eykanal

Posted: Jan 08, 2010
No suggestion here, just wanted to say thanks for a truly excellent app!
Yannis

Posted: Jan 09, 2010
I second gadgetgirl's request: Please allow subtasks to be viewed indented/nested. If this is not possible due to the limited space on the iPhone screen, then please allow subtasks to be viewed with a single tap à la Appigo Todo (the current requirement is unjustifiably complicated in terms of UI design: tap—scroll down—tap again)!

Thank you.

This message was edited Jan 09, 2010.
Derak Williams

Posted: Jan 13, 2010
I third gadgetgirl's request.
petad7

I agree with gadgetgirl: it would be extremely useful to view the subtasks nested on the iPhone app.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to lock this topic now because we have a newer iPhone thread going.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.