ForumsNewsiPhone app updated to version 1.5.7

iPhone app updated to version 1.5.7
Dave

Posted: Feb 11, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Great update! Just got my touch a little over a week ago and love having Toodledo with me all of the time now. One thing that I would love to have is the subtasks button the first one under the task name, not at the bottom. It would be much quicker to click down to your subtasks. Thanks
kennethchristensen

Posted: Mar 02, 2010
Hi again
I´m not sure whether this has been suggested before, but here goes:

I have an action folder, in which I like to se all tasks and sub-task = Flattened view.
However in other folders e.g. Projects, I prefer watching only the parent tasks = Hide subtask view.

If it was possible to have different settings for each folder, regarding the sub-tasks, then Toodledo would be second to none!
I hope that this feature can and will be added

Kind regards
Kenneth
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 02, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
kennethchristensen

Posted: Mar 22, 2010
Hi
I am really missing this "No context" filtering option.
Earlier today, when I was at work, I filtered my tasks by checking all contexts except for @home. But this way, I unfortunately also filter out all my tasks with @no context, ie. tasks that I can do pretty much any where.

So once again, if this tiny little option could be added, the filtering would be perfect.

Kind regards Kenneth
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 22, 2010
There is a "no context" filter option. You need to upgrade to version 1.5.8 to get it.
kennethchristensen

Posted: Mar 28, 2010
I am very sorry for my last post, I just needed to update my iphone software and there it was, the dear "no context" filtering option.

I am very happy, thanks :-)

Regards Kenneth
kennethchristensen

Posted: Apr 15, 2010
I am using Toodledo in a GTD setup. I work primarily from my next action list (a folder named "next actions) with different tags.

If I want to see the tasks that I simply must do TODAY, I have to exit the next action folder, exit the folder view and then enter the Hotlist, where all my TODAYs are listed.

It would be so brilliant If there where a little icon/shortcut to the hotlist view. So from the folder view, we could simply press a "hotlist" key.

Kind regards,
Kenneth
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 15, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
Joyce

Posted: Apr 28, 2010
Is there any chance of adding access to my notebook, the items that are not attached to a task?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 28, 2010
We are working on Notebook support.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.