ForumsNewsToodledo for iOS Updated to version 2.1.5

Toodledo for iOS Updated to version 2.1.5
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 04, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Version 2.1.5 of our iOS App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is now available from the iTunes App Store.

Here is what is new:
✔ Cleaned up the "Fields & Defaults" settings page to be less confusing.
✔ Improved French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese and Dutch translations
✔ Location proximity alerts will no longer trigger for tasks that have a future start-date or are due more than 2 weeks in the future.
✔ Tasks with an alarm, but without a due-time will no longer beep relative to midnight. They will beep relative to noon.
✔ Fixed bug where devices that do not support local alarms could sometimes get put into local alarm mode and couldn't get back into remote push alarm mode.
✔ Fixed crash when deleting multiple folders one after another
✔ Fixed bug where "Edit Goals" button would sometimes be disabled.
✔ Fixed issue where start-page on iPad may cause the title bar to look funny.
✔ Putting the app in the background, with passlock enabled, while adding a task will no longer lose the partially entered task.
✔ Fixed bug where "Sync on quit" wouldn't work when passcode was enabled
✔ Fixed some bugs where the modification date of a task was not being visually updated throughout the entire app when a task was modified.
✔ Fixed a bug with manually sorted subtasks sorted in reverse.
✔ Fixed bug where the badge on a folder was incorrect if you have subtasks set to be nested

App Store

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.
johnwin

Posted: Feb 04, 2011
" Tasks with an alarm, but without a due-time will no longer beep relative to midnight. They will beep relative to noon."

Thank you - you have just saved my marriage!

A great update. Now I'm just waiting for the ability to tie Location to Context rather than having to set both Context and Location for each task.
malcolm.white

Posted: Feb 22, 2011
Subtasks do not seam to be working for me. I have a pro subscription with subtasks turned on. In the app they appear flat with the rest of the tasks. I can't find anywhere in the app to tell it to indent them under their parent task.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Tap where it says "Hidden Tasks" and then tap "Subtasks: Nested"
gazcelnic

To Toodledo :
However, the Nested option is quite far from what malcom.white requested (indent). The Nested option do not really "Nest" them... it actually buries them a couple of sub-menu down (not very practical). Some of us chose the Pro version mainly for Subtasks... it would be great if they would practically functional on the iPhone. I certainly hope that the next version will offer some improvement for subtasks on the iPhone.

To malcom.white :
If you use subtasks a lot, until Toodledo improves their iPhone App for subtasks, you may want to consider Appigo Todo App on iPhone; it syncs with Toodledo, and handles subtasks in a very practical way.

Cheers,

Stéphane
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We plan to improve subtask functionality in a future update.
malcolm.white

Hi - thanks for the responses. I wasn't quite clear it is the indent that I was looking for. I had been using the 2Do app which handled subtasks but that seams to be broken in their latest update. That is why I went to the Toodledo App. Looking forward to the update. Thanks.
twhite33

Posted: Feb 24, 2011
Can we please get a native app for Android? Am using Got to Do but I really want to see my goals in-app. I think you can do that in iOS but come on! Droid's use Toodledo too! Much better than Remember The Milk. Come on guys!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.