ForumsQuestionsDue Date Yesterday, Last 7 days...

Due Date Yesterday, Last 7 days...
Fernando

Posted: Mar 13, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, I really love the Toodledo application and specially the iPhone iPad use. My request I think is very simple. When you select Due Date as the way to organize the tasks, I would like to have in the Due Date selection options some for the overdue tasks, not only one "overdue" but say "yesterday", "last 7 days", "last month", etc.

The main benefit is in terms of performance if you have thousands of overdue tasks that like to review. Any change on an overdue task takes a lot of time if you have say 5000 of them. And in reality all you may be trying to do is to charge the date of a task from yesterday to today.

Thanks very much. Fernando

This message was edited Mar 13, 2011.
Salgud

Posted: Mar 14, 2011
I think that if I had 5,000 overdue tasks, I'd have much bigger problems than just trying to organize them. In fact, if I had 5,000 tasks total, I'd re-examine my life! YMMV
Fernando

OK I agree but there are many reasons why you can have 5000 overdue tasks other than really you did nothing in the last 5 years or so:-)

There are duplications during many sync processes under several O.S. one have been using in life. There are tasks that actually are not tasks but just references or notes or cooking recipes or important numbers you need to remember. Normally Tasks are much better organized than notes in all PIM applications, so I prefer to use tasks for that. Finally there are a lot of non-important tasks that can be completed already or not but simply I did not have time to review them yet. So I dont like this number of tasks to decrease the application performance. And it is so easy to have buttons for yesterday, last 7 days, last month...

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You can do this with a saved search and then you can customize your date ranges however you want.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/search.php
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.