ForumsQuestionsiPhone app feature - saved searches & timer

iPhone app feature - saved searches & timer
Craig

Posted: Apr 12, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Hi,

I've seen numerous other posts on the forums about these features but I thought I would my weight behind it.

The iPhone app is very very good with the fundamentals (i.e. interface, performance, syncing, customization), even on an old iPhone 3G, which is a credit to the developers.

There are 2 features that I'd love to see:

1. Saved searches - the current options to filter by due dates, priorities, etc... are good but they don't quite fit into my workflow. Online I have saved searches that are an exact fit and I'd like to take these with me.

2. Timer - although I don't always use the timer to record a task as it happens, I do use it record after the fact and then compare my estimations to what actually happened. This is a great way to improve an estimate for the future.

Anyway, I appreciate that it's always difficult to manage expectations & requirements but if there is anytime to look into the above it would be much appreciated.

Craig
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 13, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.
Jeff Putney

Posted: Jun 18, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
This is the same thing we've been hearing about both these features for 3 years. Having a 'policy' of stringing your users along in no way excuses it.

You may as well promise a feature that reads your mind and makes your breakfast, and just not commit to a timeframe, cause in a hundred years you'll probably have it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.