ForumsQuestionsVOTE: Your Top Two Toodledo Requests
VOTE: Your Top Two Toodledo Requests
I was inspired to start this topic because, 1) it seems that the same feature requests appear in this forum over and over (some for years), and 2) I was flipping through the Tools & Services page and saw a lot of stuff that, while it may be nice for a few people, seems unlikely to be used by the majority of users. Is there really more demand for a Firefox Addon, Netvibes module, and Pageflake support than there is for an effective Collaboration Tool?
So in the spirit of prioritizing the feature request herd, I ask you, users of Toodelo, what are the TWO features/tools/changes that you would MOST like to see? Here are mine:
1. Real Collaboration/Sharing.
Doesn't have to be complicated, just has to work. For example, a shared folder in which all collaborators would be able to create/edit/complete tasks, and if one person made a change it would be reflected in every collaborator's account.
2. Real Subtasking.
By which I mean, parent due dates change to reflect next subtask due date. This way you can actually collapse your subtasks, but without worrying that a hidden due date will be missed.
This message was edited May 27, 2011.
number 2 is really clever... +1
1) A "Views" tab, where my most often used Searches, or other views, could be easily available and where all settings, like Sort order, etc., would be preserved.
2) An option to de-star repeating tasks upon being marked complete
Same priorities as judso2020 with elaboration on collaboration as follows:
1. Ability to see assigned tasks on ME by having an assignor/assignee file
2. Ability to receive emails from collaborators who are sharing folders of changes in the items
3. Name of collaborator and Parent Task if subtask on email notifications
1) Multiple levels of Sub-tasks (at LEAST 1 more level) (need this more than anything else)
2) second the collaboration across user accounts.
1) Dependent tasks
2) A native Android app that's location aware
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.