ForumsQuestionsOffline Access - Google Gears

Offline Access - Google Gears
loondog

Posted: Apr 13, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Toodledo, Sorry if this has been asked before but nothing came up in a search. Are there any future plans to use Google Gears for offline use?

Thanks
jdoree

Offline access would be great. Is it on the roadmap?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Offline access is planned for the future, but we have no ETA. It is a very big project.
loondog

Thanks for the reply. Good to know its coming in the near/far future.
jwelshjr

Posted: Apr 14, 2008
Score: 1 Reference
Personally, I'd rather see a Blackberry app first! :)
gbranham

Posted: Apr 14, 2008
Agree on the blackberry client. You have the best tool that I have found, why not extend your reach to the blackberry?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 15, 2008
We would love to have a blackberry client. None of us have a blackberry, so developing a client for it would be a little difficult, but maybe we'll get one someday.
Nathan R. Hale

Posted: Jun 26, 2008
I agree that Blackberry sync would be awesome, as well as offline access. I'd personally like to see Google Gears integration first!
mikeweadley

Posted: Jun 30, 2008
I'm interested in offline access from a Windows Mobile 6.0 smartphone, e.g. the AT&T Tilt....is that feasible with Google Gears support?
Peter Scott

Posted: Nov 14, 2008
I'll migrate from RTM the moment there's offline support. I do major amounts of GTD when there's no connectivity available to distract me with other work. Any update on ETA?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 15, 2008
We have a really rough beta that we have been playing with, but it's a lot of work.
Peter Scott

Posted: Nov 16, 2008
Great... I'll be signing up at least two people for the Pro account when it comes out...
rpee

Posted: Nov 17, 2008
This is going to be a great feature. It will be the number one app once offline access is available - in my opinion, having tried almost everything out there.

Too bad on the name though. Toodledo is pretty unfortunate.

I'd love to check out a rough beta even being a lot of work, and I'm sure many users would love to test ANYTHING that's available ASAP.
deleteduser

Posted: Nov 20, 2008
I'd imagine this would be a killer feature in the near future. With netbooks flooding the market and limited network coverage in most places. Looking forward to seeing offline access soon!
rustyw2020

Posted: Nov 21, 2008
I agree that offline access would make this a killer app! I'm already a Pro user, and I'd gladly pony up a few more $$ for another category of user with offline access. I think you could pull in a lot of dollars once you've got it. Put me on the Beta list!
Curt

Posted: Jan 11, 2009
I agree that this would be the feature that would make Toodledo hands down the interface to use. I fly internationally quite a bit and hate to have to use time on the ground to update my To Dos when I could be using the long drone time. I have tons of friends and colleagues that would be all over this app if it had offline usage. Please also put me in the beta testers.
sean

Posted: Jan 22, 2009
DYING for this! Hope its soon Toodle Do. Thanks!
Uwe Schey

Posted: Jan 28, 2009
I am also eagerly waiting for a feature like this - it's a must for travelling users!
Alisa

This would be a great feature as there are times when I don't have internet access and still need to work with my task lists.
hjvogel

Agree on the offline usage. Maybe, as an interim solution, one could use an offline task entry system that connects to Toodledo?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.