ForumsQuestionsEmail a task?

Email a task?
MM1772

Posted: Oct 05, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I know you can email a task, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to set it up. I found the help page for it, but it seems to be talking about the old interface (either that, or I'm misunderstanding). Under Tools, I can't find an Email Import section. I looked for the "secret email address" under Settings, thinking that it might be automatic now, but couldn't find it. Here are the instructions that I'm having trouble with:

https://www.toodledo.com/info/help_email.php

First, go to the Tools page on Toodledo and find the "Email Import" section. Make sure the checkbox is checked, and then click the "Save Changes" button. This will enable email access to your account.

You will be given a secret email address that you will use to communicate with Toodledo.
Salgud

It's now under "Tools, More".
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We will update the documentation. Click on "Tools" then click on "More" then click on "Email Import"
Tallwide

Posted: Oct 07, 2011
A follow-on question about e-mailing a task: when I email a task to someone from my desktop, it strips all the capital letters out. This does not happen when emailing from the iPod. Email for both is Gmail. Is this perhaps a setting in my desktop somewhere that I need to change? Thanks! This is a great feature, by the way.

This message was edited Oct 07, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 09, 2011
I don't know what would cause it to strip out capital letters. That must be something with your desktop software, but I dont know what it would be.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.