ForumsQuestionsFolders, tasks and subtasks on ipad app

Folders, tasks and subtasks on ipad app
TheTreasureFactory

Posted: May 09, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I found that I don't use the ipad app because I can't see the nested subtasks in one view.
This is why I miss tasks.... Very frustrating

When is it going to be implemented?

I payed for the app and in the basics it needs to function like they do on the website.

Thanx and greetz fro Stockholm
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 09, 2012
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
Dimitri.schellings

Posted: Jul 12, 2012
I have seen this as being worked in another thread a year ago. Is it still to be expected soon or is this not possible. I mean a year should have been enough time right ?

Thanks. Would love to see this happen. This makes me look at other apps to see if this can be used now.

This message was edited Jul 12, 2012.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 12, 2012
This is still on the roadmap for a future update. Sorry
BenoitDepaire

Posted: Aug 13, 2012
I installed the Toodledo App on my Ipad yesterday and had the same unpleasant discovery. I understand that you have a lot of things on your roadmap, but for what it's worth, I believe you should increase priority on it.

B.
Anagio

Posted: Jan 18, 2013
Seems that this feature is still not available. I have switched from RTM over to Toodledo and have upgraded to a paid account. Whilst on the Web Interface, I can work nicely shifting tasks and turn them into subtasks, something I'd like to do on my Ipad, please implement this on the Ipad platform asap.
geodyrocks

Posted: Jan 20, 2013
Totally needed...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.