ForumsQuestionsFiltering

Filtering
yeo.david13

Posted: May 15, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
would appreciate filtering of due dates on ipad app. example just see overdue tasks 2 months old. or 3 months old.

filter can be saved to a badge on the start up page.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 16, 2012
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
Purveyor

"We can't"??
What is preventing all of the forum moderators and administrators from commenting?
Salgud

@Purveyor

I believe it's Jake's policy about not giving away their plans to their competition that is keeping all of them, hence, "we", from commenting. Seems pretty straightforward to me.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 1 Reference
Would it be better if we said "We won't comment...". It seems nicer to say "can't".
SES21

Posted by Purveyor:
"We can't"??
What is preventing all of the forum moderators and administrators from commenting?

Did you go read the link that Jake gave in his "can't" response? It *is* the "Read Me First" pinned topic. I guess we all can use a refresher every now & then!
Purveyor

Score: -1 Reference
Posted by Toodledo:
Would it be better if we said "We won't comment...". It seems nicer to say "can't".
Perhaps it is nicer but it is not true.
See: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/14224/-69032/read.html

You could say "Thanks, we've added your request to our list for future consideration" and then quote your own words -- "It is our policy to keep our roadmap a secret and we generally do not comment on release dates for feature improvements" -- or provide a link to the quote.

This message was edited May 16, 2012.
simon

Posted: May 17, 2012
Posted by Purveyor:
Posted by Toodledo:
Perhaps it is nicer but it is not true.
See: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/14224/-69032/read.html

You could say "Thanks, we've added your request to our list for future consideration" and then quote your own words -- "It is our policy to keep our roadmap a secret and we generally do not comment on release dates for feature improvements" -- or provide a link to the quote.

Actually, I believe that your suggestion is on the to-do list but its not possible to comment on a date for implementation :-)

This message was edited May 17, 2012.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.