ForumsQuestionsAutomatic Synchronizing With iphone

Automatic Synchronizing With iphone
cgagnon

Posted: Mar 03, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I am new to Toodledo. I am using the Todos iphone app. and want to be able to automatically synch between the two. Is this possible and if so please advise where change the settings to do so.

Do i understand correctly that only Toodledos iphone app. will allow me to automatically synch.?

Thank you in advance.

Chris G.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 03, 2009
The iPhone application called "Todo" will sync with Toodledo, but it is made by a company called Appigo, so you will need to contact the for support with setting it up.

We also have our own iPhone application called "Toodledo" that will work too.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/iphone.php
cgagnon

Posted: Mar 04, 2009
I am using Todo on the iphone. Do you know if this app. will automatically sync. withe toodledo? Will the toodledo iphone app. automatically sync. with the toodledo?

Thanks for getting back to me.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 04, 2009
Both Todo (made by Appigo) and Toodledo (made by us) will sync with Toodledo.com
Derek Erb

Posted: Mar 05, 2009
As said by ToodleDo both iApps sync with ToodleDo.com

The ToodleDo iApp provides both the possibility of manual synchronisation where the user syncs when the user wants to by pressing a Sync button AND automatic synchronisation where the iApp automatically syncs with ToodleDo.com every time the iApp is opened and closed.

Appigo's ToDo app also provides both manual and automatic synchronisation. However with their automatic synchronisation it "only" synchronises each time the iApp is opened. This, very minor, difference means you need to resync (either manually or by closing and re-opening the iApp) each time you modify something in the iApp itself.

Simply put both iApps probably do what you were asking for.

I used both iApps for about 3 weeks to compare and I now only use ToodleDo on my i-equipment. Your mileage may vary {vbg}
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.