ForumsQuestionsToodledo to handle routines

Toodledo to handle routines
M

Posted: Aug 27, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I'm ADHD and OCD. Not an official diagnosis, just how I feel.

I have a HUGE to do list just for my HOME life that I realize it not realistic but, until I find a way to better SEE what I've put on there, I fear I'll never trim it down.

I have recently toyed with the idea of moving my "routine" tasks off of Toodledo and into a "list" app so that they're separated from my "other things," and so that I can see both the routine and the "other" more clearly.

I have an iPhone. I have a Pro account. I have the Toodledo app.

I'm now thinking of using the slim/mobile web site INSTEAD of yet-another-app.

This may be asked/answered in these forums already, but I find the forum search to be a bit unwieldy -- so I'll ask again: Can I have different folder settings on the slim/mobile site than I have on the full site?

In other words -- can I have 5 folders, but only show 2 of them (my routines folders) when I log into "slim?"

I'm guessing this is a NO, but gotta ask...

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Unfortunately, this isn't possible, but it is on our to-do list. However, we do not comment on timeframes for implementation.

Thanks
M

Okay -- how about this approach -- can I use m.toodledo.com, somehow, to open the URLs that I can save off, for my saved searches?

If I can open those FROM m.toodledo.com (and not in a new browser window, where I have to log in, each time), I can use Toodledo as my "routines/lists" app.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 28, 2012
It is not possible to hide folders in any versions of our website. You might try using contexts or tags instead which can be filtered on. You can also make a saved search, but these are currently only available via the main website.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.