ForumsQuestionsChange past due activities to today?

Change past due activities to today?
tanichka13

Posted: Aug 30, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Is there any way to change all of the past due activities to today? Instead of changing them all one by one?
Purveyor

Use the Search and Multi-Edit feature.

Create a Search with "Date Due is before Today" and then use Multi-Edit to change the Due Date to today.

Also, if you often have many tasks that are "overdue", you might want to re-evaluate your use of "Date Due". Does the task actually have to be completed on that day? If not, then do you really need to specify a Date Due? Anyway, something to consider.
tanichka13

Got it, thank you! I couldn't find the Multi-Edit button, but I see you have to do the search before it appears.

I don't use my toodledo for business, I use it for, like, wash the dog and buy milk. So a lot of things are "due" today, but not everything actually gets done. Especially if I get out of work late. :o)

But if I don't make them due today, they fall below the things that aren't due until the weekend on my iphone app.

Thanks again!
Fred_Foote

Posted: Oct 13, 2012
May I make a suggestion for Toodledo -- one that will save users just one keystroke? When I hit the Multi-Edit button and then click on the date button, can Toodledo AUTOMATICALLY then put me into the date field rather than me having to mouse or tab over to it? That would be so great that I think it just might lead to peace in the Middle East. Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 13, 2012
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.