ForumsQuestionsDon't understand Toodledo site interface

Don't understand Toodledo site interface
DSM_2

Posted: Sep 07, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I don't understand how to use the Toodledo interface on the Toodledo web-page. The interface doesn't seem to match the interface in the Toodledo iPhone App, so I'm confused how to use it. How do I go to a particular Folder (Context, Tag, DueDate, etc.) and see the list of tasks in the Folder (etc.)? Give me a step by step...
DSM_2

For instance, clicking on the left toolbar items (Hot List, All Tasks, etc.) doesn't seem to change anything in the list. The Hot List item says that there are 6 items in the Hot List, but clicking on it shows much more than 6.

What am I missing??
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The web interface and the iPhone interface are different because of the different screensize and inputs. To go to a particular folder, you would click "folders" on the left side of this website, and then click on the folder you want to view.

I am not sure why the hotlist is saying 6 items but showing more. I am guessing that it is showing completed tasks, which don't factor into the count of 6, but would be displayed if you have your filters set to show them. If that isn't what is happening, please create a support ticket and upload a screenshot so I can see what you are seeing.
DSM_2

Oh! Now I see what's happening. My eyes must be getting old. I didn't see the left menu change when I clicked on (say) Folders -- I was concentrating on the central tasks list. Now that I see the change, I understand what's going on. I was wrong about the hotlist as well. The change on the screen was so close to filling the screen, that I thought there were more items on the next page -- there were not.

Thanks -- now the website is much more usable for me.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.