upon update of toodledo app, the sync took all my tasks out of t
toodledo on mac desktop has all my tasks in their proper folders
older version of toodledo for iOS had tasks in proper folders
just upgraded to newest version of toodledo...now folders appear, tasks appear, but tasks haven't been placed in their assigned folders.
please advise! My wife's gonna kill me. It has her grocery list in there!
--demoralized in Dallas
If you haven't emptied your Trash lately, then you can restore the old version of the Toodledo app.
Follow LockeNYC's instructions here https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/16121/-77129/read.html, but you don't need to download any software.
Here are the modified instructions:
1. Delete Toodledo from your iPhone.
2. On your Mac, find "Toodledo 2.4.2.ipa" in Trash and drag it to your Desktop.
3. Open iTunes and drag the Toodledo file into the Apps folder. Click "Yes" when it asks if you want to overwrite the existing file.
4. Connect your iPhone to your Mac.
5. Click on your iPhone in iTunes and click on the Apps tab. Scroll through the app list until you get to Toodledo. Drag the Toodledo icon to where you want it in the onscreen view of your iPhone.
6. Hit "Apply" and your iPhone will backup and sync Toodledo 2.4.2 to your iPhone.
7. Disconnect when it's done and run Toodledo. You'll need to input your credentials, sync with the Toodledo server and set all your preferences, and then you're back in business!
BTW, this works with OS X Lion and Mountain Lion. Not sure if it works with Snow Leopard.
This message was edited Dec 08, 2012.
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?
Hej guys - not sure if this is the same problem, but a folder created on the iphone app doesn't appear in my browser on toodledo.com?
Have you synced the iPhone app? If so, please try forcing a sync from the iPhone to the website: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=76
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.