ForumsQuestionsFour Suggestions

Four Suggestions
Mike Curl

Posted: Jun 02, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
After taking a little time to get accustomed to the new UI, I now have four suggestions for the next iOS update.

1. Without changing the size of the font, would it be possible to increase the height of the "Folder", "Due Date", and "Recent" buttons? It's easy to select "All Tasks", Hotlist", or "Starred" due to their size, but my fat fingers have a problem hitting the other buttons because they are too small.

2. Since "Today" is selected so often, could a dedicated button for this selection be added to the stack? I know that the Hotlist button could be defined for Today only, but I like having the option of having other definitions for this button.

3. I suggest moving the "Note" field back to the bottom of the Task Details pane. Under the current design, the other fields (Subtasks, Folder, Due Date, etc.) move up and down, depending on the length of the note (if any). I prefer having the variable length of the Note field on the bottom where it doesn't affect the position of the other fields on the screen.

4. Last, but not least, please darken the fill that shows which item is currently selected. Depending on the lighting conditions and angle of the iPad screen, it can be very difficult to tell what has been selected. This isn't a fatal flaw, but it does slow down the process of being sure that I am making changes to the correct items.

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 03, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.