ForumsQuestionsFUTURE TASK-OUTLINE LINK

FUTURE TASK-OUTLINE LINK
vivendom.budget

Posted: Jun 17, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Hi !

I'm doing a lot of work creating outlines but thinking on a future where I could link them with my tasks.

I was thinking on that and i imagine new task-outline link functionalility as a new section/field on each task where i could select an outline using a select list where i've created outline templates before.

For making those links, will we need to create/clone new outlines for each task or we will have the ability to select from diferent outline templates as a new task field?

Thnk you!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 17, 2013
You will be able to link any existing outline to any task. You will also be able to create and link a new oultine to any task.
vivendom.budget

Posted: Jun 18, 2013
Perfect !!!!!!!!

I can not wait for using that.
Thank you Jake
vivendom.budget

Posted: Jun 27, 2013
Please, take into account to add the functionality of searching tasks via outline lists.

Thank you.
nanoc0803

Posted: Jul 14, 2013
Jul 1, 2013 File Attachments Upgrade (Dropbox, Outlines, Notes, ...)

Hot on the heels of our Outline Announcement from two weeks ago, today we area releasing a way to connect those outlines to your tasks.

the news from 01Jul mentioned, there is a way to connect those outlines to your tasks. but I can find the way how to link to a task from the outline, could you share me more information? Thanks

Posted by Jake:
You will be able to link any existing outline to any task. You will also be able to create and link a new oultine to any task.
kleerkoat

Posted: Jul 14, 2013
What about in the future instead of having a link that opens the outline in a different tab, it can be shown underneath the task it is linked to?

My thought is that I only need fields for my top task, all subtasks of that can be managed by outlines alone and would be better organized by not tracking information on the subtasks I don't use or need.

Also another thing that would be nice is if you attach an outline to a task, the outline's title defaults to the task name.

This message was edited Jul 14, 2013.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 15, 2013
Our new video here will demonstrate how to create a link from a task to an Outline.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/files.php

You need a Pro Plus subscription.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.