ForumsQuestionsMAJOR BUG - ToodleDo V 3.2.9 (4711) - INCORRECT DATE

MAJOR BUG - ToodleDo V 3.2.9 (4711) - INCORRECT DATE
mlb32704

Posted: Jan 13, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
To Do List is showing "today" items with tomorrow's date (i.e. "Today" items should be dated 1/13/15 but they are all dated 1/14/15). Major bug please fix asap, thanks!
mlb32704

Score: 1 Reference
Just to clarify -- this issue is happening on iOS8 only. Web site is fine.
judsontaylor

Same here but I noticed that my problem is only with the iPad. Web and iPhone are somehow displaying correctly. I just posted a topic about this a minute ago; I think we must have been doing so at the same time.
mlb32704

judsontaylor, are you sure that your iPhone has done the update? Mine didn't do it automatically for some reason, but after I did the update manually the problems started. I am having the same problem on my iPad as my iPhone. Hope they fix it soon!
rain112

Same here - iphone and ipad are both having problem after upgrade. Please revert back ASAP!! Tasks due today show as in the past in the list, tasks due tomorrow show in the list as 'today', new tasks added get added with tomorrow's date because it thinks tomorrow is today. Very confusing!
judsontaylor

You are right... My phone did not update. Must fix this!
mlb32704

Posted: Jan 14, 2015
Update - looks like everything is correct this morning on both devices. Not sure what happened as I don't see any additional update that came through, it just started working correctly? Very strange but all is well again.
rain112

It's working for me this morning too!
wujun

I'm in great disappointment !
Have you tested the APP before release?
this version shows wrong days.
last version can't alarm
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We have been able to reproduce the bug and we are working on a fix ASAP. It appears to only be a display error with calculating which section a task is in when viewing a list. If you look at the task's details it will be correct. You can add/edit tasks and they will store their date correctly and sync correctly. The only thing that appears to be wrong is that they show up in the wrong section when viewing a list. Additionally, this bug only affects people in certain timezones at certain times of the day.

We have determined that this is a bug that crept in when we converted our app over to 64bit (an Apple requirement).

We will get a fix out as soon as possible. In the meantime, please do not trust the due-date displayed when viewing a list. You can tap on a task to see it's true due-date. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
benoit.nys

Also happens on IOS 7.1.2 on my Iphone 4. Related to the last version of toodledo on IOS (3.2.9). I use the silver subscription, and in my opinion, this kind of bug is difficult to tolerate for this time of application, at least not one one pay for it. I am expecting a very quick fix.
judsontaylor

My iPad was fixed earlier today but now both my iPad and iPhone are incorrect. Tomorrow's date is displayed as "today"
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This bug will occur at different times during the day for different timezones because we were calculating timezones incorrectly. We have fixed the bug and submitted an update to Apple for review. As soon as Apple approves our update it will be available.
mark.limke

Yeah, this is still definitely an issue. USA, central time zone. Tasks seem to be correct, but today is definitely not today. Will wait for the update. I should have checked here before purging/resyncing.
kerrysachetta

This problem has happened to me too after 6pm or so that last twi days after the update. In the day hours it seems to be fine, but late in the day the dates are not correct for Today's or Tomorrows tasks. Has to be something with syncing with time zones, time of day or something.

Just saw ToodleDo response, makes sense. Thanks

KS

This message was edited Jan 14, 2015.
mike.slater

Posted: Jan 15, 2015
I have the same issue - how do I fix?
Posted by mlb32704:
To Do List is showing "today" items with tomorrow's date (i.e. "Today" items should be dated 1/13/15 but they are all dated 1/14/15). Major bug please fix asap, thanks!
Stephen

I have same issue in central Europe (Switzerland), hope to get a fix soon. thx
Simon Fincham

Hey all... Jake posted in the News forum, they have already fixed this and submitted to Apple for review yesterday; lets just hope it doesn't take too long for the approval :)
markjmanning

I'm experiencing it as well (iOS 8, latest Toodledo version) but now in a worse situation. When I noticed my Today view last night displaying tasks for the next day, I played around with settings with no success then decided to uninstall ToodLedo from my iPhone and reinstall.

Now I am unable to sync all my tasks. It gets so far in downloading/processing tasks, then the app crashes in the same place. Any way to look at logs so I can determine what tasks/item getting sync'd is causing the issue?
mlb32704

Problem is BACK on my end, on all iOS devices. I see that Jake has submitted fix to Apple for approval, what is the estimated time frame on this for us?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.