ForumsQuestionsAndroid-App: Habits: Stopped to show today

Android-App: Habits: Stopped to show today
mjStallinger

Posted: Nov 02, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hi!

I used the habits-section within the android app for 2 months now.
Starting from today, it does not show the 'today' option any more (see: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6Zoc6hWV59YdExtNFRIa04tNUk )
I already deleted the apps cache, but with no effect.
Can anyone help me with that issue?

Regards,
Michael

PS: The time-zone where I live is CET (UTC+1) ... it changed from (UTC+2) last week (from 'summer-time') ... could it have something to do with it?
digital_carver

Score: 1 Reference
Something even weirder (and more annoying) seems to be going on. The mobile app actually seems to show every day as the previous day. So when you enter data for "Yesterday (Nov 1)" on the Android app, it actually reflects at "Today" in the Web app. I first thought as you did, that "Today" is just missing, and kept entering data for the days as shown in the app. Now I have a few days of confusingly wrongly entered data.

(And we don't have daylight savings time or any kind of timezone shift here, so I think it's just a universal bug in the app.)

This message was edited Nov 02, 2015.
mjStallinger

Thanks for your reply.
Indeed, the actual days are represented as the day before, but only within the android app.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
There is a timezone issue with the Android app that we are trying to fix. I don't have an ETA, but we are working on it.
mjStallinger

Posted: Nov 03, 2015
Hi Jake!
Please try to fix this soon, since I use this feature daily and it just recently (two or three days ago?) stopped working.
Thanks in advance!
Michael
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.