ForumsQuestionsSync with Android app / pulldown vs Sync

Sync with Android app / pulldown vs Sync
creek

Posted: Dec 30, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I may have missed news on this, but I'm seeing odd behavior with Sync between my Android app and the Web site. I'm not certain, but it appears that if I go and manually select Sync, then changes made on my phone get posted to the Web site, but if I just pulldown on the task list screen, my changes on my phone can be lost (overwritten). Am I missing something? I'm fairly certain that this behavior has changed in the last month or so.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We havent updated the Android app in the last month. If you select "Sync" from the menu inside the app, it should perform a normal sync and push changes and pull down changes from the web as well. If you pulldown the task list, it will do a "refresh" which doesnt do any sync at all. It just refreshes the list and re-sorts the tasks. This is useful if you have edited a bunch of tasks and want them to sort to their proper locations again.
creek

OK -- I'll look at this a little deeper. I had one specific case where I was updating the notes in a task on my phone, and it was being repeatedly overwritten by the older content from the Web site. Hmm...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.