ForumsQuestionsAlarms for Habits not working

Alarms for Habits not working
One Red Sock

Posted: Jan 28, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,
I just started using the habits part of your website and they are great! Just can't seem to get the alarms to work. First off I set the alarms but they have not alerted my phone yet. Second, anything that I set for a PM time gets changed back to AM for some reason.

Please help!
Thanks =)
Jessica
One Red Sock

Ok I just realized that my alarm settings were turned off in the toodledo so I bet that was it. the am/pm thing is still an issue though. I can change the reminder alarm to pm on the website, but on my app it always shows up as am?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the bug report regarding setting PM alarms inside the app. We'll get this fixed.

As for the alarms, phone alerts only work on iOS right now and you have to setup the iOS app to receive alarms from the website for this to work.
One Red Sock

Posted: Feb 02, 2016
Ok good to know. How do I do that exactly? I thought I had turned all the settings on but so far I still have not gotten any alarms. Thanks for your help
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 02, 2016
Here are instructions. You'll need to set it up for "Remote Alarms" to allow the habits alarms to work.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#85
One Red Sock

Posted: Feb 04, 2016
Checked all of those settings, changed to remote alarms, and still not getting any reminders for habits. When I look into future alarms it says that none are scheduled, but all of my habits have alarms on them. Unless this only shows task alarms. Thanks for your help
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 04, 2016
Yeah, the "Future Alarms" will only show task alarms.
One Red Sock

Posted: Feb 05, 2016
Ok good to know. But how to I actually get any alarms to my phone? All my settings are as above and all of my habits have alarms, but I've yet to have any alarms go off.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 05, 2016
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
One Red Sock

Posted: Feb 15, 2016
Will do. Thanks
Christian Opsal

Posted: Jun 07, 2016
I have got exactly the same problem. Has there been any solution on it yet?
deFINE

Posted: Jun 15, 2016
Same problem. I don't have any alarms at my Android app. Alarms for tasks work great! And there is a minor problem with 12 hours format (am/pm) at habbits reminders, as I use a 24h format and it is chosen in settings.
Yonten.

Posted: Jul 04, 2016
Same problem. No alarms on Android or Chrome. Very unfortunate since it's me trying to get into using Habits for the first time.
Yonten.

Posted: Jul 16, 2016
I'm surprised there's no reply, Jake. But saying that, I guess there is not much to say. Some reassurance, maybe? Some idea of "this will be in the update in 'x' month"?

I get that the Alarm feature is only available in iOS, but why have a feature implemented in Android that is not functioning?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 16, 2016
We are working on an update to both the iOS and Android apps that will make the Habits alarms work much better. Sorry for the delay. We've been trying to juggle a lot of different priorities.
enlu

Posted: Nov 22, 2016
Score: 1 Reference
Any update on this? Habit reminders still not working on my iPhone. Thanks.
Kevin_KIM

Posted: Jan 17, 2017
Any update on this?
I hope this bug is fixed.... Thanks
fliederidu

Posted: Feb 09, 2017
Hi everybody,
actually I experience exactly the same difficulties: Reminders for tasks are shown on Android, but no reminders for habbits. Has there been a solution to this already?
Thanks.
JulsPlus

Posted: Jun 12, 2017
Hello,

I have loved Toodledo forever. Thank you for an absolutely wonderful tool that brings order and peace of mind to my life everyday.

I am just setting up habits for the first time. I have an Android and currently receive task alarms without any issues. However, I can't get the Habit alarms to work. It just read, in this thread, that Habit alarms only work with iOS :-(. Does the Toodledo team have plans to enable this functionality with Android in the near future? If so, when?

I know you must have many enhancements already on your plate. But a Habit Android widget would also be a sweet compliment to the module.

Thank you,
Julie

This message was edited Jun 12, 2017.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 12, 2017
Habits alarms on Android is still on our todo list. Sorry.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.