ForumsQuestionsStart date getting set totally out of whack on recurring task

Start date getting set totally out of whack on recurring task
M

Posted: Oct 29, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I can't really document this, because I don't notice it until AFTER it happens and I don't have the task's data from BEFORE it happened. But I have noticed, infrequently but repeatedly, that the start date on my recurring tasks will sometimes set to a date FAR before when it should be. The task today was a daily repeat, I marked it off as complete today, and now the start date is October 25, 2016.

Has anyone else seen this kind of behavior?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 31, 2017
That is unusual. If you can remember if the task had a start-date or no start-date before, that would help us narrow it down.
M

Posted: Nov 01, 2017
Oh, yes -- the tasks always starts with a start-date. E.g., start date = today and repeat = daily, from completion. I mark it completed, and start date becomes 10/25/2016.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 02, 2017
That certainly sounds like a bug. I'll have to investigate. Are you using our new tasks website or the classic one when this happens?
M

Posted: Nov 03, 2017
Good question. Probably either classic or the IOS app.
M

Posted: Nov 24, 2017
Continues to show up as a problem, on different tasks. Had one today that's a monthly recurrence. Start date was 10/4/2017, I checked it off, it shows back up with a start date of 1/14/2017.
M

Posted: Nov 29, 2017
Let me know if you need further info on this, but it's hard to catch it until AFTER the problem has been noticed. So I often don't know what the data looked like; I just know it's not right.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.