ForumsQuestionsWhere did Hotlist go?

Where did Hotlist go?
scott

Posted: Jan 06, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
Seems like Hotlist has disappeared from my free version of ToodleDo.
Was there a notice I missed?
I now see hotlist listed as a premium feature. I had been using it daily for the last several years.
No notice?
scott

Score: 0 Reference
Ok, now its back. But then I open another tab in my browser and its gone. Must be in the middle of updating the application?

Is Hotlist really going away from the free version?

I won't be paying $36 a year for it if so.

Anyone else know about this?
scott

And now its gone again. Anyone else seeing this behavior?
Dubious Virtue

Posted: Jan 07, 2019
Working here.

I still have a few days left on my gold subscription so not sure if that's anything to do with it.
olivier.gestionetperforma

Posted: Jan 07, 2019
Posted by scott:
Seems like Hotlist has disappeared from my free version of ToodleDo.
Was there a notice I missed?
I now see hotlist listed as a premium feature. I had been using it daily for the last several years.
No notice?

Same for me, hotlist disappear when I switch to the new layout. And when I want to see my saved searches I get this very nice message "You have 12 saved searches. To see saved searches, you have to upgrade your subscription"

Seems like some greedy developers want make more money from us... Changing the rules like This is rude and unfair. I use both free and paid subscriptions since 2009 and I won't renew next time. It was great then but it's so outdated now, just look at the iOS app unupdated for eons... But thanks to this forum, I know there are many alternatives to Toodledo !

This message was edited Jan 07, 2019.
Wilsoke

Posted: Jan 08, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
Same here, Hotlist disappeared (apparently) without notice... I searched the blog and couldn't find anything in the "December update", nor I received any emails stating so. After that, I went to my settings, and discovered that Hotlist has become a subscription feature, and **saved searches** as well O_O

Now I remember that question in that survey months ago, about the my most loved Toodledo features...

Really, Aaron? :((

If that's a final decision, I have to say that I am deeply disappointed with it... Maybe it's time to look for another task manager...
roaz

Posted: Jan 08, 2019
Score: 2 Reference
All the changes with management, developer staffing, subscription feature realignment and pricing have been extensively discussed and debated in various forum threads for months. Review the following threads for the history of how it started to where we are today. This is why many of us started months ago to evaluate alternatives and moved on.

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/25931/0/future-plans.html
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/26263/0/feature-roadmap-and-new-pricing-plans.html
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26261/0/proscons-of-alternatives-to-toodledo.html
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.