ForumsQuestionsNew Pricing

New Pricing
sunboxtv

Posted: Nov 07, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
So about the new pricing..
If i remember well my subscription ( i think is "silver" the last 5 years ) was about 20$ ..or something like that.
I dont remember well.. because i didn't care ...because as many of us here, I love to pay 20$/year to have a good tool like this.

I have even upgraded from free --> to "silver plan" 5-6 years ago even though i didn't need to upgrade.
I did that because it was my obligation to pay something for using a good tool because i respect the effort of the developer.!! (I know that many of us did the same thing)

Today i get an email that i have to renew my subscription ..and my "new subscription" is called "Standart" and it is $35.88

What is the matter with you guys..???
Do you think that you are the only one and you have no competition..??

The net is full of ToDo lists because it is the easiest thing to create and sell..!!!

Everybody will pay the new subscriptions (because of the "short notice") but..
the next day.. they will start Googling "todo lists online" or "Toodledo aletrnatives" 
and there are a lot of alternatives even better than Toodledo..!!!

Toodledo has the simplicity of the interface and nothing more..

Do not wake up the monster (Greek expression)
Probably the right way to bill is +5$ more ..or by usage (Gb)

This message was edited Nov 07, 2019.
r2az

Message removed, not worth the time...

This message was edited Nov 07, 2019.
sunboxtv

@r2az ...I know all about Toodledo changing hands.
I have been around all over the forum on this, and i even posted in a few threads about this..

There is nothing wrong on selling an application..
But do not treat the application as it was just a product (buy cheap --> sell expensive)
Mark H

Posted: Nov 08, 2019
https://www.citizengoods.com/sales/toodledo-plus-lifetime-subscription?utm_campaign=feed&utm_medium= RSS&utm_source=citizengoods

You can get a deal here for cheap. But you need to create a new account and then backup/restore of the old account.
Ummagumma

Posted: Nov 09, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by sunboxtv:
@r2az ...I know all about Toodledo changing hands.
I have been around all over the forum on this, and i even posted in a few threads about this..

There is nothing wrong on selling an application..
But do not treat the application as it was just a product (buy cheap --> sell expensive)

You're giving them too much credit for planning.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.