ForumsQuestionsAre Help Tickets being processed?

Are Help Tickets being processed?
SM2

Posted: Feb 03, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
Hi All,

I'm a long time subscriber to Toodledo, first time poster to the forum.

I was billed twice for my yearly subscription. I submitted a Help Ticket two weeks ago and followed up a week ago but haven't yet received a response.

Are help tickets still being processed? I'm trying to figure out if I should wait for Toodledo's response or if I should try and cancel the extra charge through my bank.

Thanks everyone,

Sean

This message was edited Feb 03, 2020.
oletros

Posted: Feb 04, 2020
Cancel it through the bank before it is not too late
itp

Posted: Feb 06, 2020
Not a lot of questions being answered in this forum either..
SM2

I would have hoped a question like this would have answered by a moderator/employee.
pawelkaleta

Score: 1 Reference
Posted by itp:
Not a lot of questions being answered in this forum either..

I think you might want to review threads in News section - there are 3 thread pinned which give some good view on current situation with Toodledo and why there are hardly no answers from anyone. But be patient enough to go through them to the end, don't stop on first post from TD owners but read until the end to have full picture.

And once you finish, all I can add is: see you in some alternative service's forum! :)

This message was edited Feb 06, 2020.
aleding

Posted: Feb 07, 2020
And...ToodleDo = TRAGIC
doctorchanel

Posted: Feb 11, 2020
I'm having similar concerns.
As a Toodledo subscriber for several years now, they've always been good about responding to messages.
However, I sent in a ticket last Tuesday (1 full week ago), and have received no response whatsoever, despite my including URGENT in the subject line (since I had a data loss of 500 tasks so it was - and still is - critical to repair ASAP).
I also included a message offering to pay for developer time for assistance, since I wasn't sure if this particular issue would be covered under their free tech support.
I can see that they might get busy and 2 business days might become 3, so I waited until Friday, then opened another ticket to try to get a reply before the weekend (so I could start the rebuilding if needed). I even sent them a message on their Facebook page.
At this point, I just want a response. I need to know - is this fixable and/or something they can help with, or do I need to get started on rebuilding my 500 tasks by hand (which honestly makes me feel sick to think of)?
Any suggestions welcome - thanks!
aleding

Posted: Feb 11, 2020
I think it would be the gross exception if you get any kind of useful response. Note I said "useful" as you may hear back but I very much doubt if you will get any real help. The disintegration of ToodleDo is truly tragic...TD was once an incredible application and if the current feature set works for you, then I guess it still is. But if taking into account future development, support, cost, etc., then by all appearances, TD is just a shell of what it used to be and its longevity is in serious question..

This message was edited Feb 11, 2020.
oletros

Posted: Feb 12, 2020
Posted by doctorchanel:
I'm having similar concerns.
As a Toodledo subscriber for several years now, they've always been good about responding to messages.
However, I sent in a ticket last Tuesday (1 full week ago), and have received no response whatsoever, despite my including URGENT in the subject line (since I had a data loss of 500 tasks so it was - and still is - critical to repair ASAP).
I also included a message offering to pay for developer time for assistance, since I wasn't sure if this particular issue would be covered under their free tech support.
I can see that they might get busy and 2 business days might become 3, so I waited until Friday, then opened another ticket to try to get a reply before the weekend (so I could start the rebuilding if needed). I even sent them a message on their Facebook page.
At this point, I just want a response. I need to know - is this fixable and/or something they can help with, or do I need to get started on rebuilding my 500 tasks by hand (which honestly makes me feel sick to think of)?
Any suggestions welcome - thanks!

Rebuild it in another task manager, Toodledo is dead and won't take long until it shutdowns
SM2

(Unsurprising) update for everyone:

Ticket submitted on Jan 21st. Still no response. Support ticket queue has grown from around 65 to 95 in the last 22 days.
joelhfx

Been using Toodledo since 2011 and I left when the new ownership took over a while ago and went to a service that can continue to exist long after the developer goes out of business or becomes jerks.

MyLifeOrganized is that solution and it is pretty great. It makes use of amazon storage for sync (small fee compared to any platform) or you can use your home wifi and PC for sync to your phone. (no web interface but the PC software is so much better than what any web interface could ever provide. The phone app is very well done. PC and phone app have a one time upfront cost.

Sorry, ToodleDo, you were my love for many years but you stabbed us all in the back with your fee increases.
SM2

One last note: the support ticket system says that the average wait time is < 2 days. This is wrong. The number never changes even as the queue grows.

This will probably be my last post on this thread. I contacted my bank to open a dispute about the duplicate payment, and they've begun the process.

All the best to everyone.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.