ForumsQuestionsCan't login/sync on iOS app

Can't login/sync on iOS app
parkercpa

Posted: Feb 19, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
I was previously an avid user of Toodledo and got the wild hair I was going to try another service. Long story short, I'm back where I belong. Problem is my iOS app (13.3.1) will not recognize my username/password. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, I've restarted my phone. I've reset my password and verified I can log in on the website as well as on the mobile website but can't login & sync on my app on both my phone or my iPad. Is there an issue going on with the app? Any suggestions I haven't already tried? Thanks in advance for any ideas.
parkercpa

Posted: Feb 19, 2020
After beating my head against the wall on this, it would appear that the app does not like certain (or any?) symbols in your password. Changed to a simpler password and no issues logging in.
Anant G.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020
Posted by parkercpa:
After beating my head against the wall on this, it would appear that the app does not like certain (or any?) symbols in your password. Changed to a simpler password and no issues logging in.

We will be rolling out an update on the mobile apps by march end. We have redeveloped the apps in React Native which will bring similar look and feel that of website.
oletros

Posted: Feb 23, 2020
Score: 3 Reference
Posted by Anant G.:
Posted by parkercpa:

We will be rolling out an update on the mobile apps by march end. We have redeveloped the apps in React Native which will bring similar look and feel that of website.

Do you really think that people still believes your promises of futures updates when no update has been done for months?

Do you really think someone can trust toodledo when has not been any communication in the blog, in the forums? The only sure thing we have recceived from Toodsledo is an astonishing price rise without any visible counterpart
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.