ForumsQuestionsThreads locked

Threads locked
oletros

Posted: Feb 23, 2020
Score: 2 Reference
How gret, now Anant has locked all the topics in the News forum but no answers, news, nothing

Great way to engage people and give confidencce
SimonSmailus

Posted: Feb 24, 2020
Score: -1 Reference
After reading the threads I can see why he locked them, I would have done too.
kenckar

Posted: Feb 24, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
He did say that they have an update coming out at end March for ios. I’ll believe it when I see it. IBIWISI.
jimk222

Posted: Feb 26, 2020
Posted by kenckar:
He did say that they have an update coming out at end March for ios. I’ll believe it when I see it. IBIWISI.

Where was this where Anant said there would be an update at the end of March? I haven't seen any comments from Anant on any of the sections of the forum.
aleding

Posted: Feb 27, 2020
Agree with jimk222...this company has TANKED since it as sold just over a year ago and there has been little to no communication from the new owners.
oletros

Posted: Feb 27, 2020
Posted by jimk222:
Posted by kenckar:

Where was this where Anant said there would be an update at the end of March? I haven't seen any comments from Anant on any of the sections of the forum.

here, but until I see anything I won't believe

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/27567/-123523/read.html#jump
jimk222

Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Thank you @oletros I must have missed that one but really appreciate you pointing us to it. Unfortunately, having an update, that would have otherwise been helpful if not for the vacancy of information for many months, buried in an obscure topic while other more pertinent topics for the general TD user population could have been chosen to share this update. I am sticking around, backing up routinely, and will await an actual update.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.