ForumsQuestionsAll tasks missing!?

All tasks missing!?
idbrowns

Posted: Jul 05, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
A little shocking to find my entire app information wiped out this morning. Unfortunately, my auto synced must have gotten switched off looks like maybe 2 weeks ago. But I'm assuming the outdated information on the web version is the only thing I'm going to be able to retrieve. Does anyone know?

This message was edited Jul 05, 2020.
Qmgal1

The same thing happened to me this morning. I had to go into settings - synchronization - modify account login - force toodledo to device sync. That synched them, but unfortunately, my display is now different.
Vince.Del.Viscio

Same thing happened to me this morning. Find on my computer but nothing on my phone. I even removed app and re-downloaded it
ShawnaWilley

It happened to me, too. I also used force toodledo to sync device. Now I have a display with the note and alarm icon on every entry, even though I don't use those on most entries. Very annoying. I can't figure out how to get rid of them .
huberdean

Posted: Jul 06, 2020
most of my tasks are missing as well. toodledo pls help
jcpeck

Posted: Jul 06, 2020
Yesterday the tasks in the iOS app vanished. Fortunately everything looks on on the web GUI. I deleted the app from my phone today and upon returning to the App store, is is no longer listed.

Can someone at Toodledo.com please clarify on if the App was yanked intentionally and when we can expect a version to be made available again?
abigail_stlawrence

Posted: Jul 07, 2020
My sync log said that my app was syncing each time I opened it, but Toodledo tells me there is no data on their server. Has anyone else had this experience and had any luck recovering their data? I have used this app trouble-free for 8 years. This sudden and total loss of all data is absolutely devastating.
Handi

Same problem. All tasks except 4 missing (out of 76 active tasks) in the iOS app :(

What the hell is going on? I've recently payed for 1 more year subscription and want to USE this app!
darlene111

All but a few tasks are gone from my iphone app, but I still have everything on my desktop toodledo. I'm afraid to sync because I don't want to wipe out my lists. I'm putting my super important stuff like vet appointment reminders and membership cancellations in Google Tasks for now so I don't lose it forever.
User1338907768

Posted: Jul 10, 2020
Same thing has just happened to me. Devastated as I had over 200 tasks on there. It’s very weird as there are still about 5 or 6 tasks left on my iphone app & also on my iPad. I signed into Toodledo to ask for help & all my tasks are there on their servers. Thank god I can see them... What’s happened!.. please help
KrisYoungNY

Posted: Jul 11, 2020
The iOS app is not syncing with the web version. To be honest, I only use Toodledo for my grocery list. Everything else is on Todoist. Fix it or I'll drop it.
theidt1

Posted: Jul 13, 2020
All of my tasks disappeared today!!

How does one fix this?

How can I get support for Toodledo?

This message was edited Jul 13, 2020.
amonk

Posted: Jul 14, 2020
I see that there are no Toodledo people answering this problem. I'm wondering if something has gone awry with the company and my confidence is quickly fading...

I've been using the app for at least a decade. I have thousands of notes and many pages of notes in about 25 categories. I went to my phone today and all the categories are there but only the most recent tasks and no notes. Everything is still on the website. I have an iphone 6s.

I've never had a problem in all these years so I'm hoping that the company is still in the game and somebody will answer this concern sooner than later.

Wait! I just noticed the directions from Qmgal near the top of this and his instructions to go to settings/synch/modify and force synch from toodledo to device did the trick for me..

I also notice that there is a new looking logo on my phone and a red dot on my settings so... maybe we've got some kind of problem with iOS or Toodledo updates.

Hold on again! Now the app is now incredibly slow...and I'm on wifi! Just to open a note to see the details and then close it again is about 14 seconds! To look at a list of overdue tasks takes minutes. Something is very wrong here.

This message was edited Jul 14, 2020.
DO_1594386537

Look at the News -> iOS forum, lots of posts on this topic
MVR_2

Toodledo was sold several weeks ago. None of the recent IOS app updates worked, so now you are asked to delete the app, reinstall it and go to settings- sync- and login again- but of course that does not work— tasks are still not loading, app is slow and freezes... It looks like the new owners have gone AWOL. I have tons of tasks, notes and use it on iPhone and IPad. The web version works but I am wondering for how long. I am losing confidence and trust. It would be different if they would post a response. Seems like another hassle in a difficult pandemic season.

This message was edited Jul 14, 2020.
Duo

Posted: Jul 15, 2020
Sold several weeks ago??

I think you mean sold 2 years ago this month - see the announcement for the 6th of July 2018:

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/25931/0/future-plans.html

The people who bought it have just been unable to cope and it seems that some have moved on.

Since the sale they have offered nothing but a string of broken promises and poor communication... and a significant price hike.

Posted by MVR_2:
Toodledo was sold several weeks ago. None of the recent IOS app updates worked, so now you are asked to delete the app, reinstall it and go to settings- sync- and login again- but of course that does not work— tasks are still not loading, app is slow and freezes... It looks like the new owners have gone AWOL. I have tons of tasks, notes and use it on iPhone and IPad. The web version works but I am wondering for how long. I am losing confidence and trust. It would be different if they would post a response. Seems like another hassle in a difficult pandemic season.

This message was edited Jul 15, 2020.
theidt1

Posted: Jul 15, 2020
to DO_1594386537

There are 26 pages of News.

Please help me with where to look.

Thanks
martin.j.reid_1315768300

Posted: Jul 23, 2020
Force synching from app to device (instructions above) worked for me. I'm done with this formerly indispensable app.
Former Happy Customer

Posted: Jul 26, 2020
I used to use this app much of the day every day but since the new update have not been able to get sync to work. I reinstalled as they suggest but cannot still not get complete sync and the app finally gets into constant crashed cycle. No way to recover I have found.
Jef Meulemans

Posted: Jul 28, 2020
Score: 1 Reference
Wow, Im glad I didn't renew. Anybody found an app similar to this one?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.