ForumsQuestionsApple Watch and Toodledo -- You Will Love This

Apple Watch and Toodledo -- You Will Love This
Fred_Foote

Posted: Oct 25, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
As a multi-year user of Toodledo, I have longed to be able to post to-do's to my favorite (and only) task manager from my Apple Watch FAST. Now I can!

I've developed an App for Toodledoers who own Apple Watches. You can post tasks to Toodledo in TWO TAPS! I use it about 10 times a day -- for any thought, idea, task, or to-do that pops into my mind. Now I know it will be in a place (Toodledo) where I can deal with it later. The power of organizing tasks still lies with Toodledo, of course, but the power of getting it there efficiently is now on my wrist.

The app is called TapTask and we need some Beta testers to provide ideas or feedback. This app puts Toodledo on steroids -- at least in terms of getting ideas off my mind and into Toodledo.

If you'd like to help look at the app and provide any feedback, the link is https://testflight.apple.com/join/7SpVXC3m

This whole Beta process is governed by Apple through their development tool called TestFlight. It's free, safe and fun.

Would you please consider downloading a Beta version of TapTask and letting us know if you think it's helpful for you, your productivity and for Toodledo? Thanks so much!

This message was edited Oct 26, 2021.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.