ForumsQuestionsAlarm WHEN DUE

Alarm WHEN DUE
tbaker

Posted: Sep 21, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hey everyone,
Is there a way to have toodledo send alarms 0 minutes before something is due? I'd love to not have to put the due time 15 minutes later than it's due to get a notification that it's due. Thanks
Anders

It's not currently possible. This has been requested several times recently though. I think the main reason it has not been implemented is that reminder times are only accurate to within a few minutes, so a reminder set exactly for the Due Time could arrive a few minutes late.
tbaker

Understood.

I'd like to still see it and take the said "Risk" of missing the time exactly. I like the functionality of being able to put something in my task list (where I organize all of my thoughts) and know it will result in my iPhone going "Buzz Buzz"
thpope

I agree.

I have to set the task to 19 minutes later if I want the notification to show up right on time. I know there is no guarantee that the reminder comes up right when you tell it to, but it's always been 19 minutes for 15 minute reminder. It's been dead on every time. I think maybe Toodledo must be sending it out 4 minutes early and Apple is doing a better job than expected sending it to us.
tbaker

I'm not sure...

I configured to have it send to my emails and I got them near the EXACT same time as the push on my iPhone.

As indicated in my post, I'd love to have even a smaller number than 15 minutes to get me an alarm. Even 5 min before would work Much better. Heck, i'd love t see both, 5 min and "on due"
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 23, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.