ForumsQuestionsSeriously, How About That Design?

Seriously, How About That Design?
lucac81

Posted: Apr 09, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Well fast is fast, but like others, I just can't grasp 100% of functionality because the ui is intimidating and not very intuitive (one example is adding a new subtask)

So, keep the functionality, keep the speed, both are why I love toodledo, but just get a new interface, that invite people to try and explore toodledo functions
Transisto

Posted: May 20, 2010
Score: -3 Reference
Posted by lucac81:
I just can't grasp 100% of functionality because the ui is intimidating and not very intuitive (one example is adding a new subtask)

bump
hs

Posted: May 23, 2010
As a new user I am a bit chocked. I find the design of Toodeldo simply ugly. It doesn't match the power and usefulness.

Design is important which the success of Apple proves. Design is fun for the user and good marketing for the provider.

Looking forward to seeing a great redesign of Toodledo!
PKJR

Posted: May 23, 2010
I have to say that once I installed Chrome extension: Toodledo - clean blue theme by PeterW I was happy with overall design.

Sure it could be better but I would take a better task sharing functionality any day over re-designing UI.
dg

Posted: May 24, 2010
A UI feature that would be helpful would be the option of listing folders vertically down the right or left side of the page.

It can't be that hard to do as there are several 3rd party scripts that do this (see http://userscripts.org/scripts/search?q=toodledo ).

If it were available in the nominal Toodledo setup (without 3rd party scripts)...it would fundamentally change the way I use toodledo. Right now I use only a few folders and many subtasks to avoid the problem of not being able to see all my folders across the top row.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.