ForumsQuestionsFeature request for Slim site

Feature request for Slim site
dg

Posted: Mar 18, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I tend to favor the approach advocated by Michael Linenberger http://www.michaellinenberger.com/home.html that uses Task Start Date - or Date Added - as a key sorting criteria. The idea is that tasks that don't get done are often times over come by events and become less important as time goes on. That's not always true, but for my personal to-do items (shopping, errands, etc.)...it's definitely true.

In any case, I have a few folders that I like to sort by Start Date or Date Added (I have my default for new tasks to set Start Date to Today...so they're the same for me).

The Toodledo Slim page is my only effective access to Toodledo when out and about with my Windows Mobile phone (yes, Virginia, not everyone has an iPhone). Unfortunately these sort options are not listed on the Slim site.

Would you consider adding the ability to sort on Start Date or Date Added to the Slim site please?

Thank you!

This message was edited Mar 18, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 20, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.