ForumsQuestionsSearch not available in Slim and iPhone App

Search not available in Slim and iPhone App
pankaj013

Posted: Apr 14, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
I just now created a lot of saved search that will serve me forever without ever needing anything more but then I figured my saved search queries or for that matter search itself is not available in Slim and iPhone app version. Which means I am in a situation where I can no longer use iPhone app to manage toodledo for me :-(. Stuck with the web interface forever unless I do away with search and what a pity that would be as search is so so powerful.
Vin Thomas

Posted: Apr 14, 2010
Score: 2 Reference
I am with you 100% on this, and I am sure it is on the roadmap. I hope to see this added in the near future.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 15, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
Linden

Posted: May 16, 2010
Score: 2 Reference
I know you've already mentioned iPhone search is on your roadmap, but I'd like to chime in too and mention I'd like to see this feature also.
clintsylvester

Posted: Jun 14, 2010
I agree search on iPhone is a needed update.
tros

Posted: Jun 30, 2010
I want to rise my hand for this feature in the ipad/iphone version too. Specially the possiblity to use the saved searches!

Plus - I would love to be able to do searches for moving dates like "this week". Specially in the Due Date section I'm missing the possibility to structure also Overdue tasks.

Toodledo is an amazing piece of software! I'm very very happy with it since years. The exchange with mobile devices is awesome and really faces the issues of modern work-life!
eric_brower

Posted: Aug 03, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
First of all, I love ToodleDo app on iPhone and online interface with free sync. This plugs a huge hole with iPhone native apps that I have used for 10 years with Palm. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I want to add my vote today for a global search on iPhone. I have a regular need to be able to search the body of the notes on the go and not just the headers. It's great that it works online, but I really need this function on the go. If this could please be bumped higher on the priority list, it would be VERY much appreciated.

Thank you again very much for this excellent app.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 04, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
luckypal777

Posted: Aug 16, 2010
I am hoping to see a search function on the iphone app REALLY SOON.
Kevin Pinto

Posted: Aug 22, 2010
I would love to see the full search on the iPhone also. If I don't remember the title of the task, I can't find the information. Just today, I searched for my car's license plate number, which I knew was in Toodledo, but because I didn't remember the title of the note, I didn't find it.

In fact, I'd like to see Full Search become the default on the web site version as well, without having to go through Advanced Search.
mahmoodadeel

Posted: Dec 20, 2010
+1
This feature will make toodledo iphone a killer app. the ability to customize your work flow would be great.
falling.down

Posted: Dec 20, 2010
Yes, absolutely. This is the #1 thing that I would fault Toodledo for on the iPhone. With so much thought and work that obviously went into making Toodledo the best task manager/memo app in the world, this oversight is surprising. And the fact that this has been on Toodledo's roadmap for well over a year is even more baffling, considering that this functionality exists on the web version.

This message was edited Dec 20, 2010.
Roberto Ramos

Posted: Jan 10, 2011
Just to remind that we are waiting for this implementation. Thanks.
anderjas

Posted: Jan 20, 2011
+1 for search feature
chris.peressotti

Posted: Feb 22, 2011
+1 for Saved Searches
scuba

Posted: Mar 14, 2011
Looks like we are still waiting after a nearly year.

Love the app but a lack off search on my Iphone is driving me nuts
sikora.amy Post deleted
Bryan_1293453365

Posted: Mar 16, 2011
+1 for this. Remember the Milk has this implemented; I wonder if that can provide inspiration :)

Overall love TD's iphone app!
coachmac

Posted: Apr 10, 2011
Posted by falling.down:
And the fact that this has been on Toodledo's roadmap for well over a year is even more baffling, considering that this functionality exists on the web version.

How do you do a global search on the web version?

This message was edited Apr 10, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 11, 2011
From the search page. There is a link to it at the top of the page when viewing your list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.