ForumsQuestionsTask Gadget for Gmail

Task Gadget for Gmail
Tamar E.

Posted: Jun 13, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
How can I get the Toodledo task gadget to show on the top right side of my inbox instead of on the bottom left?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I assume you are talking about gmail. I don't know if this is possible. Google seems to force them into the bottom left as far as I have been able to figure out.
Tamar E.

Hi, thank you for the reply. Yes, I was talking about gmail, sorry about that. I had originally been using Remember The Milk, and their task gadget was on the top right of the inbox. So it is possible. But for some reason, the Toodledo task gadget will only show on the bottom left. The top right is much better, in my opinion. Thank you again!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Toodledo uses gmail's official published method for making gadgets. RTM's gmail gadget uses unofficial hooks into Gmail, which is how they can do some things that we can't, but it is also why their gadget sometimes breaks.
Tamar E.

Posted: Jun 14, 2010
Thank you for the reply. I have swtiched to Toodledo from RTM. Hopefully one day Gmail will have an "official" way for your gadget to be on the top right of the inbox. That is, to me, a much better location.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.