ForumsQuestionsSome suggested Toodledo enhancements

Some suggested Toodledo enhancements
brevious

Posted: Jun 17, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
Hi Toodledo team,
I know that your todo likely to be very long, but after some weeks using toodledo I would like to propose my enhancement list (no specific order...). Thanks for reading.
Fabien

1) Be able to assign different icons / smileys to a task and Subtask
2) Change display of a task (color, bold, underlined, Font etc...)
3) Task's note & Notebook to support HTML (helpful when forwarding email to Toodledo) in a friendly way...
4) Ability to transform a task to a Notebook
5) Outlook addins (button) that allows transforming a mail to a toodledo task (one click)
6) Smarter Hotlist (filters, configurable, exclude some tasks etc..)
7) Having column headers always showing up when scrolling down todo list (kind of Excel freeze pan)
8) A Pro Plus account should allow one extra user to manage one shared folder (for Family tasks to be shared with spouse, managing tasks)
9) Extend SMS network coverage for reminder notifications
10) In left panel make date of day "more visible"
11) For recurring actions add action of "Skip only current occurence" & "Skip all ocurrences up today"
12) "Zoom In": Being able to display only one Master task and its substask only (hide all other tasks and focus only on selected structure)
13) Having a dedicated email address to send item directly to Notebook section
14) Notebook : Possibility to have different folders from Task section
15) Website : Having more contextual menual with mouse right click, like right click to add date of the day etc...

Keep the good work
Cheers.
sknipfing

Posted: Jun 17, 2010
I particularly like items 5 & 7.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 18, 2010
Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.