ForumsQuestionsTimer

Timer
tarch

Posted: Sep 20, 2008
Score: 1 Reference
Can the time tracker quantify the time in hourly basis, ie .1, .2, .3 instead of minute format.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 20, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion.
tarch

Posted: Sep 29, 2008
Also, can there be a sort and filter that can show Completed Items, with time, filtered by project and a specific date range. This would allow for a much easier timekeeping process.

I have been researching many other todo lists associated with time keeping. Toodledo offers the best solution I have found. Just a little more and it will be fantastic.
tarch

Also, could there be a clean export of the time. Right now, all I can see is to export the entire completed list, which ends up being a mess.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You should be able to use our Saved Search tool to make the list that you want. As for exporting only certain tasks, this is not currently possible, but you can export all your tasks and then import then into Excel to remove the tasks that you don't want.

Hope that helps.
tarch

I have always had a difficult time being able to pull up "Date completed." as a field, and can only locate it under Recently Completed. How can I do this via Search? Also, can I specify a date range in the search? Thanks.
tarch

Forget the previous question....figured it out.

I still would prefer a cleaner system to isolate time per project per week. This could also be setup as a report of time.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.