ForumsQuestionsIs there a way to get a tickler email

Is there a way to get a tickler email
Siraj

Posted: Sep 24, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Currently, I use start date to handle tickler items. When the start date arrives, these items are brought up into the long list of next actions and unless I review it on the TD website, there is no easy way to look at the items that are starting today. I want to review all the items that are starting today - something like the Today concept in most of the GTD sites.

Questions:
1. Can I move the items which have a start date on the start date to some folder? is it possible through some scripts?
2. Can I get an email with all the items that are starting today?

I would appreciate any help/suggestions.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 24, 2010
There is no way to script a change like #1 and you can't get an email with tasks starting today, but you can easily see tasks that are starting today by making a saved search from our advanced search page.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/search.php
Siraj

Posted: Oct 02, 2010
Thanks ToodleDo team. But I already have a search folder. The problem is when I can't easily access the TD website, I want to have access to this list on my iphone. If saved searches are available on iphone, it would solve the problem.

Or another way could be - Is there a way to get the results of a search by email?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 04, 2010
Saved searches are planned for the iPhone app. There isn't currently a way to do a saved search outside of our website.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.