ForumsQuestionsPhatnotes replacement?

Phatnotes replacement?
maxepic

Posted: Nov 02, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I am trying very hard to make this application work with my MAC / iPhone Phatnotes application. I bought it to replace my Windows PC/ HP Ipaq. I am finding some things difficult and some things impossible. My latest problem is that once notes are added to this website there seems to be no way to remove them other than one at a time. When I am talking about deleting 300 notes this is painfully unusable.

I have hundreds more but I'm affraid to put them in for fear of not being able to delete in directories or blocks.

Any help appreciated.

Glen
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 04, 2008
You can delete all of your Notebook notes at once in your account settings, but there is no way to mass delete a subset of your Notebook notes.

If you are using tasks, you can use the Multi-Edit tool to mass delete a subset of tasks. http://www.toodledo.com/info/search.php
maxepic

Thanks, deleting all is not great but it is much better than having to delete one by one.

Any chance on increasing the upload ammount to 2gig? This way I can upload my whole file without breaking it into smaller pieces.

Just a thought,
Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
2Gigs of notes is a huge amount of notes. Thats the size of several large novels. If you really need this many notes, we request that you upload them in smaller pieces to avoid overly taxing our servers.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.