ForumsQuestionsLength sum by group (by day)

Length sum by group (by day)
jalabmyid

Posted: Dec 07, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I normally sort tasks by due date, which works perfectly to me.
I then set Length for each task, so I can plan even better.

A simple problem I have here is that there is no SUM of length displayed anywhere, so I don't really know how much work I am planning in one day, if too much or too little.

If simply we could have the sum at the end of the column for each group, that would be a great help to use length efficiently. Scheduler is good, but I prefer to plan my day manually as the automatic tool of course cannot take in consideration a lot of other important factors.

please let me know if is there any similar function I missed.
ciao
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 07, 2010
Length is summed at the bottom of the page. At least it should be. Can you please scroll to the bottom and see if it is there.
mathyvel

Posted: Dec 08, 2010
I would like to know sum of length of the group and timer of the group.

Note :
I understand that sum of the length and timer is at the end of the page.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 08, 2010
You can do this by constructing a search that finds the group that you want, and then the values will be summed at the bottom of the page.
mathyvel

Posted: Dec 09, 2010
Can this be added to feature request (i.e) summation of timer and length in a multigroup sorting situation.

Thanks
Vel
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 09, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
jshands

Posted: Feb 17, 2011
Agreed, it would be great to have the summed time displayed for any given folder.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.