ForumsQuestions3 State Star

3 State Star
Victor

Posted: Feb 06, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I would like to see a three state star as an option in the account settings. These would be Yellow (starred), White (not starred), and Gray (deferred).

I currently use a star to flag items for immediate action because it's quicker than selecting "Next Action" from a drop-down list while I'm doing my daily review. However, I've starred a few items in the past that were lost in the shuffle because they had a 'Deferred' status.

A 3 state star would prevent this problem and would be more convenient than either of the current options for me of using both Star and Status or using just Status and having to go to the drop-down menu to upgrade an Active to Next Action.
Salgud

Posted: Feb 07, 2011
You have another option, which is what I have done. Create a Saved Search in which a Starred status overrides any other status.

I have

AND
Status is Active
Or
Staus is Next Action
Or
Status is Starred

I also have Starred as an OR condition in my dates filter, so it overrides any other date restraints.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 07, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.